forgive me if this is in the wrong place or if its inappropriate. but are there people who believe substance abuse helps, makes better, makes worse, makes different, your or other peoples playing? We all know plenty of our great rock heroes who has abused many things, heroine, coke, marijuana, acid, etc. Do you feel it helped them? Does it help you? Are you against it, do you support if?
It doesn't help - anything that screws up your brain will, by definition, impair your ability to assimilate knowledge.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
You answered your own question with the word "abuse". An obvious "no".
That said, drugs like LSD are very introspective in nature, and I have no doubt that a variety of insights can be obtained through their responsible use, though I certainly wouldn't recommend it to the average person. If you're aware of their effects and the mechanism of action behind them, and you know exactly what you want to achieve with them, go for it. Drugs like heroin are a completely different story.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
We discuss music here, not the justifications for peoples' drug habits.

Also, this is a site with many teenagers, and drugs shouldn't be promoted around them.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out