just listened to some oingo boingo last night and got the urge to explore more of thier music. soo, start talking.

by the way, my fav is wake up (its 1984)
danny elfman is an outstanding writer and composer. oh yeah, and singer. did u guys know he wrote and sang all music in tim burtons nightmare before christmas? pretty amazing if u ask me.
And he scored the older Batman Movie from the 90s, and the first 2 Spider-Man movies. He also did Red Dragon (The prequel to Silence of the Lambs), and virtually all of Tim Burton's movies. And many others. He also wrote the Simpsons theme. I know this only because my dad played with him in Oingo Boingo.
Ohhh, I love me some Oingo Boingo.

Ain't this the life, yeah-uh-ah-uh I said ain't this the life?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Danny Elfman is talented, and I dig Oingo Boingo, but in small does. His voice grates on me after a bit.
Pretty fun to listen to, but only in small doses as well.
Alone in a Godless universe, and out of Shake'n'Vac
Quote by iplaydabass
And he scored the older Batman Movie from the 90s, and the first 2 Spider-Man movies. He also did Red Dragon (The prequel to Silence of the Lambs), and virtually all of Tim Burton's movies. And many others. He also wrote the Simpsons theme. I know this only because my dad played with him in Oingo Boingo.
I wish my dad played in Oingo Boingo. D:

But my favorite song would have to be either Private Life or Nothing To Fear (But Fear Itself).
He did the Desperate Housewives theme as well, I think. I love his stuff in Nightmare before Christmas - he did the singing for Jack, while Chris Sarandon did the speaking