I'm looking to put some better passives in my RG2ex1. I play mostly metal and Hard rock but I do play some clean too. What are the best I can get for my styles? My other gear is a Palomino V8 , Digitech Bad Monkey and a Mxr M-108 Eq.
I put a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge of my Les Paul and it sounds awesome for metal. Its a little too bright on clean, but then again it wasnt made for clean.
If you truly want the 'best' pickups avaiable you should check out http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/ , handwired badass sounding pups, bit more expensive than factory-made pickups but the 'tone/money' ratio is really high, you get what you pay for (even more in this case).
My gear:
Ibanez RG 570 w. Irongear pickups
Tokai EX-55 Korina Explorer
Laney VC50 w. Eminence speakers
Digitech Bad Monkey
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
ISP Decimator
Roland Cube 20X
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Quote by Trailen
If you truly want the 'best' pickups avaiable you should check out http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/ , handwired badass sounding pups, bit more expensive than factory-made pickups but the 'tone/money' ratio is really high, you get what you pay for (even more in this case).

+1

And stay away from the Dimebucker.. Its too bright and muddy for the cost... Its a $100 dollar paper weight sitting on my shelf right now..
Another +1 for Bare Knuckles. I'm exceedingly happy with mine and will probably buy from them again several more times in the future.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Its too bright and muddy for the cost...

thats weird
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
SD Distorsion? that's a safe card. maybe a 59' in the neck for that lovely cleans
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Bareknuckles are brilliant, but if you're in the US they are going to be pretty damn expensive.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Rockfields are amazing for the price. Handle distortion VERY well, and still have great cleans.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Maybe a hand winder pickup? Like WB or wolfetones? They make some pretty good stuff and you can call them and ask them what they would recommend. They are not some huge company that you have no idea what you are getting.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah