I have a question about the controller. I have the ps2 wireless controller for guitar hero 3 and it's so slow it drives me nuts! Has anybody else had that problem?

And anybody who has the 80s rock game is it even worth getting?
Quote by deathbat831
knock off strats have existed before strats existed
Last edited by Irishchik at Feb 11, 2008,
"The lawsuit is requesting the cessation of sales of the game and monetary damage. On December 20, 2007, Activision was awarded a preliminary injunction to prevent blockage of sales of the game, though issues of damages are still yet to be determined."

And where exactly did you see that it's been taken off the shelves?
I already have it... theres like two good songs on it, Turning Japanese and Synchronicity II
Ignore the above posts /\
Quote by deathbat831
Last edited by Irishchik at Feb 11, 2008,
If you're getting lag with the controller, you can calibrate the lag from the options menu. Jeez, I don't even own GH and I know how to fix this, it gets asked ALL the time.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
If you're getting lag with the controller, you can calibrate the lag from the options menu. Jeez, I don't even own GH and I know how to fix this, it gets asked ALL the time.

I tried it it didn't work
Quote by deathbat831
Quote by Irishchik
Ignore the above threads /\

What? You changed your first post.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
What? You changed your first post.

yes because some people were being jerks and i didnt get my question answered so i decided to ask another question i was wondering
Quote by deathbat831
People wern't being jerks. You said it was being taken off shelves and people were saying they had seen it, nothing wrong with that.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
People wern't being jerks. You said it was being taken off shelves and people were saying they had seen it, nothing wrong with that.

well the first jack*** to say something pissed me off ok so one guy was being a jerk for no reason
Quote by deathbat831