That's natural selection level stupid. Who publicly announces that they've committed a crime?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Would you care to do a synopsis for those of us with dial up and don't have two weeks for a video to download?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by toine
why do you post this on this site? it has nothing to do with music :s

A lot of things in The Pit don't
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Did you join just to post this?
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
well i figured its the pit...nothing to do with music...if i had something about music to post i would have posted it in a different thread. and no i was a member awhile ago and just started picking the guitar up again.
Haha I found Game FACTS funny. I'm so used to calling it game f a q's.

Guys an idiot. Big Woop.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
so this is your second account?
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by tallerthanlions
well i figured its the pit...nothing to do with music...if i had something about music to post i would have posted it in a different thread. and no i was a member awhile ago and just started picking the guitar up again.

Oooh, self-admitted Multi-accounts. Go Mods!
hah sorry, i havent been on in like a year.
oh and to the kid with dial-up...this kid burned a church down, and then bragged about it on a gaming site...thats it.
people are stupid alright. idk if it's true, but your american reporters don't seem very bright themselves...well, maybe not stupid, just...way too overenthusiastic. and he said "game facks" instead of game eff-ay-cues. that made me not want to listen to him.

but yeah, that kid was an arse.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
He's an Idiot.

And that's really cool that you work for a news station... must be rather exciting.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
Quote by Jackal58
Would you care to do a synopsis for those of us with dial up and don't have two weeks for a video to download?

The guy was poster at some Game cheats/tips forum (just like UG for music) and asked "should i burn down a church/school?" and kept bragging about it.

The next day users asked him what happened to the church and he told them that he's gone through with it. and somebody did the UG common thing of "pic or didnt happen" and this idiot uploaded pictures of him doing it.

The whole church/school got on fire from 3 little places: the burning of computers in the computer room, putting towels in the ovens and burning bibles (and breaking bunch of stuff). He posted another picture where he wrote on a table "FOR CE" (Current Events Board) "UG" kind of thing we write on Youtube.

The local news channel covered this incident and had videos online. The police did not know did it. Then this moron posts links to videos of firemen putting out the fire of a church with comments like "kodak moment" and "im LOLing".

Users reported back to the news channel.

Very stupid of him.
^ Thanks man. David Letterman should have him on for "Stupid People Tricks"

Quote by tallerthanlions
oh and to the kid with dial-up...this kid burned a church down, and then bragged about it on a gaming site...thats it.

Woo hoo I'm a kid!!!! I you man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Feb 11, 2008,
Quote by tallerthanlions

Sorry for the double post.
Jackal can pretty much be your father but he is the coolest and smartest here in UG. He is a cool dad haha.

Nice sum up of the story, i took other important facts that were similar to what some people say here. Like the "pic or didnt happen" and "UG" comments on other websites. I found that to be funny, but the whole story is pretty sad cause he had no reasons to do so.
^haha thanks, ill have to stay on his good side...but im already on his bad
i agree, it was pretty crazy at the station that day considering we got the news before the police in the town, about a possible arsonist.
i mean seriously, i dont understand how someone could really bring themselves to arson a church...or arson anything.