Hey I was on kerrang radio at like 10 to 11 last night and was just wondering if anyone heard me lol
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

coz I told you the time
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

I was on Kerrang once. .mainly cos me and a bunch of friends were at a friends house and it was on, and they told people to text in, so we texted saying we were all in the bath, listed our names and "a pirate" just for good measure, they rang up and started talking to me, I signalled them to switch the kitchen tabs on and splash about a bit, then they asked us a few questions about our antics, then we won a CD, it was a terrible CD that another friend now owns but meah, was an experiance.

EDIT: I also agree Kerrang is ****e, but it was a friends house And to soften the blow this was a few years ago when it didn't play Grime/rap and as much indy ****.
coz nuthin better to do
Quote by postmortem2006

that was REALY you? on there last night?! i thought i reconized your voice from the internet some where
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange