Im doing a project in my ITGS class and we have to do a slide show on robots, androids, and cyborgs in media (aka shows, movies, stuff like that)

i've already got

transformers, dbz, and gundam wing

help me?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I would drop Gundam Wing and pic up Mobile Suit: Gundam (the original series, 1979) then look up Sony's dancing robot project. Also look up R.O.B, for the Famicom (NES). There was that story telling robot that was pretty popular in the early 90's as well.

Maybe some of that old show where people built really stupid looking robots and fought them, don't remember the name but it was probably something lame like "Robot Fights."

As far as androids see Star Trek. Star Wars has plenty of droids.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
power rangers had a huge robot at the climax of every episode

not sure if you live in UK, but if you do you might have seen those Citroen TV adverts where the car transforms into a robot with the caption "clever technology" or something like that

talking about transforming, transformers is pretty big, especially after the movie last year

there are loads just think on a broad scale i guess
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
f.cuk umm...i kant remeber the movie but its got the robot thats real bad ass and gets destroyed trying to help someone or somthing and at the end is looked at as a hero and painted gold.... haha hes got like tank wheels for a leg...gd i kant remeber his name sry im no help ha
WORLDS BIGGEST TROLL FONT]
C-3PO, the gayest robot in the galaxy.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
check out the song "hell yes" by Beck

edit:the video i mean
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Last edited by NOtrab at Feb 11, 2008,
We can't forget about Robocop.

Also Jaws was a robot. Think about animatronics and such. And if you need help picking out robots from the movie, I think something might be wrong with you.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Battle Bots
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by i have to pee
I would drop Gundam Wing and pic up Mobile Suit: Gundam (the original series, 1979) ...

My first thought was Metal Gear Solid and HAL, if he counts.
Quote by Oli_88
Honda P-1/2/3 and Asimo.

That is the dancing robot I was taking about. Oh how I want one.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Data from star trek.

r2-d2 and c3po from star wars.

the cylons from battlestar galactica

that robot from the space family robinsons

was there a robot in the jetsons too?
Quote by i have to pee
I would drop Gundam Wing and pic up Mobile Suit: Gundam (the original series, 1979) then look up Sony's dancing robot project. Also look up R.O.B, for the Famicom (NES). There was that story telling robot that was pretty popular in the early 90's as well.

Maybe some of that old show where people built really stupid looking robots and fought them, don't remember the name but it was probably something lame like "Robot Fights."

As far as androids see Star Trek. Star Wars has plenty of droids.

Robot Wars?
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN

Bishop

JOHNNY 5 IS ALIVE!!!!!

Kryten.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Feb 11, 2008,
Quote by Flying Couch
How about the one from Alien?

Beaten by a single post.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.