Yer so basically at our school on your birthday it's tradition to have your boxers attached to this pole... then left to drop. Kind of like being hung... but by the boxers.

Depending on the weight of the person and strength of boxers, the outcome is hilarious x]

This is Mark getting his ass crack served x]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGzFEMxgs2A

Other birthday traditions at your schools? Other than like... "Birthday Beats"
They're lame x]

=]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
this guy at my old school got such a bad wedgie that it ripped his boxers and he could take them off by lifting them over his head.

that was in like year 8 though, that **** is really imature

EDIT: i just watched it, that was pretty funny...did he agree to do it or something? he is an idiot
lol...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Pinned my mate down, tied a rope round his boxers and rode a bike away. Ripped them clean off and I think we took a few bits of his crack with it
ohai little sig.
what kind of a **** tard lets that happen?

On a similar note theres a thing known as 'the shunky' in scotland where basically a long strong stick opject is placed between someone's legs from behind so they don't notice, another person from the front grabs the stick and both raise the stick up as hard and fast as they can, preferably lifting the person off the ground.

It hurts like hell.
So... Who're Alison and Sarah?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by TheHereAway
this guy at my old school got such a bad wedgie that it ripped his boxers and he could take them off by lifting them over his head.

that was in like year 8 though, that **** is really imature

EDIT: i just watched it, that was pretty funny...did he agree to do it or something? he is an idiot

Agree to do it? No lol. It's called over powering.
Quote by JamieB
So... Who're Alison and Sarah?

Dunno it's not my Youtube account. It's my mates lol.

He looks like Jesus :]
All they do in my school is throw you in a skip OR shave your head. My hair took a while to grow back . Twats...
I remember when I was in year six, five of us stood on one of those park benches in our school playground - each of us holding a part of the sixth friend's boxers - he was in the centre. He jumped off the edge and we all kept out arms level so he was dangling. Blood and tears ensued.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too