Hey UG! We're a Rock/Alternative quintet from the small town of Roseburg, Oregon. Just dropping by hoping you guys could check out our stuff .

Comments, criticisms, death threats...all are welcome!

http://www.myspace.com/agingunderglass
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Last edited by LightGiraffe at Feb 25, 2008,
Also, we're playing at the Hawthorne Theatre February 28th. So if anyone around the Portland area has nothing to do that day, I encourage you to come out to the show!
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
dude u guys have got a good punk sound going... especially on "Actions speak louder...." the other two songs could use some work regarding vocals... they were a bit whiny...

crit my band too....

see my sig...
^Yeah, unfortunately, we sped through the vocals...they could have been MUCH better (and less whiny) .

Thanks for the feedback, I just critted your band a few minutes ago .
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt

Quote by freedomfnfries
you should check out my band instead of promoting yours.

i really wish this guy would quit..

Anyways, love your sound. Defintely one of the few bands that I've actually liked off of UG.

Hope you guys keep it up!
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by cody733
i really wish this guy would quit..

Anyways, love your sound. Defintely one of the few bands that I've actually liked off of UG.

Hope you guys keep it up!

thanks for loving our sound and for saying we're definitely one of the few abdns you actually liked off of UOG but we can't stop ourselves from helping people get better.
Nice work. It's not really my type of music, but I enjoyed it. You guys should get signed
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Nice work. It's not really my type of music, but I enjoyed it. You guys should get signed

thank you, Beware!Criminal
Quote by freedomfnfries
thank you, Beware!Criminal

ha-ha.
go troll somewhere else, ok?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Beware!Criminal
ha-ha.
go troll somewhere else, ok?

i see how it is. you're in denial because you're scared to be different. it's ok, you can always pm and tell us how much you love our music. we'll talk there and i can give you GOOD advice.