Page 1 of 2
And he was crying and listening to music very loudly, he told me he was drinking a ton and was ****ed up and to tell my dad that he loved him a lot : / And my dad is on a plane to British Columbia....
And the police.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
call him back

edit - have you already done something about the situation, eg. call an ambulance
POST FINDER
Last edited by mattreid222 at Feb 11, 2008,
Go round and see your uncle, and just talk with him and maybe get another member of the family to go with you.
Yeah, and bring cup cakes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I would call the police and someone who can get to him.

He sounds like he is about to top himself.

No one says "Tell your dad I love him" unless they are going to do something like kill themselves.

Call the police NOW and someone in your immediate family to get to him.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Oh, thank God you came on UG to make a thread about it. That single act, probably saved his life.
Quote by technicolour
Oh, thank God you came on UG to make a thread about it. That single act, probably saved his life.

Shut up, he never would have thought of cup cakes without our help.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Shut up, he never would have thought of cup cakes without our help.

Then he's not a very smart individual. Cup cakes goes without saying.
Well the last thing you should do is come onto an internet forum and ask for help rather than doing something useful.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I can phone and type at the same time you know. But yeah, someone is going over there right now.
Quote by Ozzmark
I can phone and type at the same time you know. But yeah, someone is going over there right now.

Are they bringing tiny, icing covered treats?
Quote by vintage x metal

good god, were becoming 4chan! someone posts a thread asking for genuine advice and tell him to take them cupcakes... nice.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
I mentioned the police.. so all the good answers were taken. The Cup cakes are just a bonus.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Why not slip a few of the old anti depressants in there, you know, calm him down?

They take two weeks to a month to start working.
Quote by vintage x metal

Go over there quickly, on your way, call up Maury, Springer, Ricki, Sally Jesse and clear up your diary.

I hope things work out, but "Tell your Dad I love him," means tragedy is impending.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by bendystraw
go party with him, maybe you can get some beer.

Guy, I'm already there with his uncle...No beer...lots of blood and liquer bottles...Full of liquer!!! PARTY!!!
Quote by pl0x
So what happened?

I can only assume his Uncle enjoyed his tasty, delicious baked treat.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by pl0x
Wat if hes allergic to cakes though?

Shit. That'd ruin quite a lot.
Yeah, best to take a range of tasty treats so you can make sure that everyone is satisfied, i recommend cheezcake, every1 loves cheezcake!
/CENTER]
Since everyone here is giving extremely intelligent answers i'm going to contribute.

Uncle = man.
Dad= man.

Dad+Uncle=related (brothers)

Uncle loves dad = gay crazy incest?

= PROFIT?!
Yes i agree, that is an intelligent answer, maybe he was rejected?
/CENTER]
Quote by Ozzmark
And he was crying and listening to music very loudly, he told me he was drinking a ton and was ****ed up and to tell my dad that he loved him a lot : / And my dad is on a plane to British Columbia....

Yeah, they always learned me that in that kind of situations is the best to go post on UG.

It stands also for medical problems, suicidal friends, dead friends/members of family and thinking you are insane.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by bucketbot
good god, were becoming 4chan! someone posts a thread asking for genuine advice and tell him to take them cupcakes... nice.

UG is like 4chan Light. It has great taste and its less filling.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Page 1 of 2