so, i had a raptor 350, but my mom was the one who was payin for it, and now my brother wants to buy it from her and so he has it now and im stuck here with my little stepbrothers E-TON. that thing is a piece. so my dad wants to buy me a 4 wheeler and i want one that can murder my brother, hes got a raptor 350. and i need one that isnt over like 3000. thats not really enough to buy a nice one but, anyone know of a nice brand or model for cheap? i need a sport, not utility.

Get one of these instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Matticusg
so, i had a raptor 350, but my mom was the one who was payin for it, and now my brother wants to buy it from her and so he has it now and im stuck here with my little stepbrothers E-TON. that thing is a piece. so my dad wants to buy me a 4 wheeler and i want one that can murder my brother, hes got a raptor 350. and i need one that isnt over like 3000. thats not really enough to buy a nice one but, anyone know of a nice brand or model for cheap? i need a sport, not utility.

You're a bastard.
^I was just going to suggest a 400ex...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I hate those sport ones.. I am too big for those. I feel like I am going to fly off. I am 6'4'' by the way.

I always like the Honda Ranchers.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
can you say hick.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
can you say hick.

can u say, swap the 'h' with a 'd' and its wut u ate for breakfast! (runs around giving high-5's to everyone in the thread)
Quote by nebiru
I hate those sport ones.. I am too big for those. I feel like I am going to fly off. I am 6'4'' by the way.

I always like the Honda Ranchers.

Lol yeah, also 6'4, almost 6'5 with the boots on we have a Kawasaki Prarie 700 v-twin & I love it, it used to go 74 mph but since we put the big ass tires on it it only goes 63 mph now, but that's still fucking fast lol.
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
can you say hick.

Hick.
Can you say judgemental?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
Lol yeah, also 6'4, almost 6'5 with the boots on we have a Kawasaki Prarie 700 v-twin & I love it, it used to go 74 mph but since we put the big ass tires on it it only goes 63 mph now, but that's still fucking fast lol.

Hick.
Can you say judgemental?

Sounds fun dude. The rancher would go probably 45 or so. It isn't fast... but we would ride it down those little dirt trails in the ozark mountains when I lived in MO. so fifth gear full throttle is pretty intense on those curvy ass tiny little trails.
^Yeah we don't really have any trails in the small amount of forests we got, but that thing tears through most snow or mud, he should get a utility 4wheeler like that...
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
^Yeah we don't really have any trails in the small amount of forests we got, but that thing tears through most snow or mud, he should get a utility 4wheeler like that...

but 45 isnt fast enough. i need atleast 65. helmets? wut are those things?
Quote by Matticusg
but 45 isnt fast enough. i need atleast 65. helmets? wut are those things?

Go down a a curvy cramped mountain trail at about 45 and see if that isn't fast enough haha. It's barely possible to stay on going that speed... there is no way you could go any faster without almost killing yourself. I flew off several times.
Quote by Matticusg
can u say, swap the 'h' with a 'd' and its wut u ate for breakfast! (runs around giving high-5's to everyone in the thread)

oh that was really clever.
that is so good.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL