What exactly do you mean "outgrew? You want a different sound? You broke it? You want a better quality that whatever you have now?

What kind of strat do you have now, and what are you not liking about it?
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
What equipment (guitar/amp/espresso machine) do you have? What do you like to play (assuming A7X)? What can you afford? Do you have any tattoos?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I mean i've gotten pretty good and its time for a guitar that doesnt go outa tune in two minutes. I have a strat Fender/Squier.
haha. Do I have any Tattoos? Im a 14 yr old dude. I play anything from maintstream to heavy metal. mostly the pantera, a7x, u get the point
If you own an american made fender strat, and you actually think you out grew it, you should top playing music forever. If it is a squier, just get a real one
try buing (?) a real fender strat made in america. its much better, youl enjoy it...but don't forget to try it first!!
You cant base strats on a squier, try the real thing! Go, go now!
/CENTER]
Roland Cube X 30 or 60. Trust me. And don't use the whammy bar to much to keep the guitar from going out of tune.
Well, if you're an A7X fan, you might want to take a look at some Schecters. The nice thing, is even if A7X didn't use them, they're still a guitar that I would recommend you try, especially for the style of music you like to play (Blackjack and Hellraiser come to mind). They have some good quality stuff, at a reasonable price. It just comes down to what you want in a guitar and how much you're willing to pay.

As with anything though, try to get your hands on one (as well as other makers) and give them a good playing.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by pl0x
You cant base strats on a squier, try the real thing! Go, go now!

ahahha okay...ill check it out.
Quote by Hakael
Well, if you're an A7X fan, you might want to take a look at some Schecters. The nice thing, is even if A7X didn't use them, they're still a guitar that I would recommend you try, especially for the style of music you like to play (Blackjack and Hellraiser come to mind). They have some good quality stuff, at a reasonable price. It just comes down to what you want in a guitar and how much you're willing to pay.

As with anything though, try to get your hands on one (as well as other makers) and give them a good playing.

idk man, Im a only child, with a single income parent. It'd be fairly hard to get my hand on something like the avenger/hellraiser or anything else like that.
maybe you should modify your strat and get a better amp...
I don't even shred
Please change the title from "I outgrew my strat" to "I shat on my squire"

Kinds regards,
Johnny
You have a great style of guitar. It just looks like your ear has
developed to the point where entry level is not enough. You
should try upgrading to an actual fender strat. The difference
is nite and day. Sustain and tone are just heavenly. The squier
strat is great to get the feel of a real strat. Now you just need
the real tone.

1) upgrade the pickups...or
2) upgrade the amp...a great tube amp makes anything sound good
3) upgrade the guitar..but a fender strat on a cheap amp cheats you out of its real tone.

What style of music do you want to play.

you may just want a Humbucker sound.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
i wanna take my take my mexican fender classic strat and carve out the bridge pickup and put a seymour duncan invader humbucker in. is this possible and how do i do it?