up for grabs is a 1991 MIJ Fender Stratocaster in amazing shape. The frets are like new and are jumbos-(as big as my jackson dxmg). With the action set super low it has little to no buzz. The low e has just a twinge and the rest ring waay clear.
The humbucker is a Dp 155 and I was told they are stock in this year/model. The single coils I am almost positive are upgraded. They are hot and have a ton of nirvana-esque growl to them. This is not a flimsy poorly built copy-o-caster. its better sounding, more solid and more playable than any MIM i have played.
My brother traded me this for my C-1 elite and I am looking for $350 for it.
With it I will include a HSC that has many miles on it but protects well and has tons of storage space in it for accessories.
I am really not looking for trades, I want a usa neck thru Jackson and nothing else.......dont think anyone wants that for this, so I will sell off stuff and save for the one I want.
Also for sale still-
Jackson DX-7 7-string (sale pending-buddy i have dealt With wants it)
Squire affinity series strat Black/white PG stock-$80- Has a great neck for an affinity
Crybaby original wah- $30
Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/flanger-$35
ProCo Rat Dist/sustainer-$75
Boss RC-2 loop station-$120
Ehx DrQ nano-$30
Email me - JLC9909 at Yahoo.com
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Last edited by fuzzyDXMG at Feb 11, 2008,
oh yeah- Paypal or money order only, Conus only (that means no international buyers pleazzzzs) sorry!
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!