So instead of a rr24, I am going to get a blemished RR1 for like 500$ cheaper than what they normally charge. Does anyone have any experience with this guitar? Also, how good are the pickups for it, they are a Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup for the bridge, and a Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N Humbucking Pickup for the neck.
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
i played one at guitar center one time, and with the amp i was on, the guitar shreds.

its super uncomfortable, tho. can't play sitting down, but standing i felt like a badass.
I think it has the same pickups as this one: http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2911005576
The lead guitarist in my band has this, it sounds great.
The RR1 on the other hand, I tried it out in the store and it has the perfect metal sound. Unfortunately, I only had money for something like the KVX10 which I bought.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Be a bit weary of a blem one. Make sure you can play it first. I wouldn't doubt its one with something wrong in terms of construction (crooked pickup, neck off center, etc) so be careful.
Well I just got it off of zzounds, and they assured me that it was just a cosmetic blemish, although they couldnt say what it was. I will inspect it thoroughly, and if something really is wrong with it as far as construction I will inform them and send it back.
Peavey 6505+
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
pickups are amazing, but it's a guitar that is really weird to sit down with, you pretty much need a stool and something to rest your foot on to play comfortably, i personally woudn't get a blemished guitar, but hey if thats what you want got for it, really nice guitars (i personally would go for the RR24 tho, you got the amp to make the active pickup shine)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
pickups are amazing, but it's a guitar that is really weird to sit down with, you pretty much need a stool and something to rest your foot on to play comfortably, i personally woudn't get a blemished guitar, but hey if thats what you want got for it, really nice guitars (i personally would go for the RR24 tho, you got the amp to make the active pickup shine)

Sitting down isnt a problem, it took me maybe 10-20 mins with the alexi-600 to get used to playin it sitting down. As far as the blemish goes, if it is really something that bothers me I will just send it back, and probably get the rr24.
Peavey 6505+
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9