I’m going to try and write a letter to my relatives back in Poland but seeing as how I only went there till first grade and don’t write much in Polish, my grammar and spelling is terrible (I can speak it pretty fluently though, as I speak it daily)

Does anyone know how to get/install the language packs for Word’s spell check for Polish? I’m pretty sure it can be done, I’m just not sure how. I have Word 2000 at work but Word 2007 at home. I might need the Windows cd, but I was wondering if there’s a different way.

Thanks!
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
You can change the language on Word and then use spell check.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I did that but nothing is different... I think its cause I don't have a Polish dictionary file selected with the language and I'm not sure where to get one. Hmmmmm
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
wtf!?!?!?!
When you go to change the language does it have a little tick with an abc beside the polich one (like it should beside the english one)
No it doesn't. I'm guessing this is because the dictionary files aren't installed but I have no idea where to get them. I've been looking for a while and I can't find them... Microsoft.com is a little confusing in terms of language packs.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
wtf!?!?!?!
Maybe on the Microsoft site might have something if you search around awhile.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...