http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAiaEp2J99M&feature=related

most of the comments on this are people arguing about whether this is an early metallica recording with dave mustaine, an earlier metallica recording without dave mustaine (hetfield on vocals), or a metallica tribute band's demo. id like to know what you guys think
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Sounds like Mustaine, but he sings like James.
Imma go with James.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by bendystraw
well i don't care so im not clicking the link.
then why did you post?
Quote by gallagher2006
Ask the bloody metallica thread.
if every metallica-related issue was posted in the metallica thread, it would become one of the most oversaturated threads on UG.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!