Alright, so I have this Williams Wordsworth project where I have to do several things which I pretty much have a handle on except one part I'm having trouble with.

I have two poems, and I need to select a song for each that reminds me of the poems (doesn't have to have the exact meaning). At first I thought this would be the easiest part but for some reason my mind is at a blank. I have a few days until it needs to be turned in but I was wondering if y'all had any ideas.

The poems are:

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud - What I basically got out if it is that I need to find a song about someone thinking back on something when they feel sort of empty (an experience, significant other, ect.) - and it makes them feel better.

My Heart Leaps Up - Basically needs to be a song about someone hoping that something will stay true or pure throughout his life (like a relationship, ect.).

Of course, if you got something else out of it then that's fine - Just lemme know what you think. Thanks a lot.
Nevermind, I think I'm gonna use Nightswimming by REM and True Blue by Bright Eyes.

But if anyone thinks of something else that'd be great