I was just wondering u know if anybody elses amp picks up radio stations........maybe i could learn mariachi and jam with them sometime
Become a guitar legend. Then at shows instead of the crowd shouting "FREEBIRD!" It will be like...

"YER THE ECONOMY IN MEXICO!" "Dude I love this song!"
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
My amp does the same thing ive noticed. I have to have the amp at like max volume output to understand it, but 3 is loud so its not really that bad... kinda annoying tho.
I get Japanese radio stations....THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK PEARL HARBOR...AGAIN!!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
all aboard the loley trolley!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
On Weezer's album Pinkerton, during the segue between Pink Triangle and Butterfly I think it is, Cuomo's amp picks up a Korean woman talking.
That's common, but it is wierd when it first happens.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Happens a lot. The end of Sleep Now in the Fire is a radio station that Morello's amp was picking up.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
Mexican radio rocks! Now you have to play guitar like a mexican

See if you can get "Radioactivo" it's the best radio station here, specially at night when the play metal.
it's always cheap stations, so it must have something to do with them playing on too high or low frequencies or something. now what would be cool is if you could transmit the signal BACK to the station or the radio, screwing their entire program up with intense shredding.
Quote by bombiuxfizz
its the chupacadra

It's Chupacabra, moron.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Do you wish you were in Tijuana, eating barbecued iguana?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
my amp picks up the christian radio station, like, the preaching one, not the music one. so whenever i try to write a dark heavy song, i hear that subliminally, and i'm like 'dammit! i can't live like this anymore'
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

ha, funny but no bull**** my squier bullet starter pack picks up radio disney. my new amp and guitar don't though
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by jimmyslashpage
I was just wondering u know if anybody elses amp picks up radio stations........maybe i could learn mariachi and jam with them sometime

Do you play through a mexican strat? That's your problem.
my Pod XT live pedal does that...er never mexican though
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
i wish mine did

any tips to make it so it will lol?
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser