Yeah guys, I need a little help. I'm looking for an accurate online translator thats free, of course. I need to go from English to Spanish and vice versa.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Sorry sir, but accurate, internet and translator do not belong in the same sentence.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Babelfish is probably your best bet...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
None they are all terrible. If however you need help with either Spanish or French feel free to give me a PM.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
babelfish
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by brandon369852
Couldn't a Spanish to English dictionary work?

For words yes, but when you have to conjugate and make actual sentences I don't think that will work.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
For words yes, but when you have to conjugate and make actual sentences I don't think that will work.

My school Spanish has the conjunctions of a bunch of the verbs, do you have a Spanish book for school, or just learning it for fun or something? The translators online won't do a bit of good other than finding meanings of words. I'd go to the local Barnes & Noble and find a good Spanish translation book.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
My school Spanish has the conjunctions of a bunch of the verbs, do you have a Spanish book for school, or just learning it for fun or something? The translators online won't do a bit of good other than finding meanings of words. I'd go to the local Barnes & Noble and find a good Spanish translation book.

OP is obviously trying to woo 13 year old Spanish girls into having sex with him. I doubt they will believe his Spanish if it takes him 20 minutes to look up, in a book, how to say those erotic things he wants to.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
pay attention in class next time.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by i have to pee
OP is obviously trying to woo 13 year old Spanish girls into having sex with him. I doubt they will believe his Spanish if it takes him 20 minutes to look up, in a book, how to say those erotic things he wants to.

Shall I suggest Urban Dictionary? I'm sure there's many Spanish-seduction sayings there. Or a Mexican down at a local restaurant.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Shall I suggest Urban Dictionary? I'm sure there's many Spanish-seduction sayings there. Or a Mexican down at a local restaurant.

I've never been to Ohio but I don't think there are many Mexicans there.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Well, I have to do some independent study course to get a 2nd Spanish credit for Ohio State. But, the book that came with the whole set up is entirely in spanish...So...I don't know how I'm supposed to teach myself Spanish with a book thats in Spanish. Also, I didn't get any dictionary, etc. with it. And the nearest Barnes and Noble is about...1.5 hours away from me haha.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I know one but I am too lazy to put link it. I will just say that you can get it from Google.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
i used babelfish to translate a french essay i did and then i got 98% on it xD
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD