hey i need more beef in my bridge pup in my mim tele. i dont need anything too hot fo lrike metal or anything. i just want a beffier tone.
ive been looking at guitar fetish but they dont have sound clips so i dont nkow which pup is for what sound.any suggestions?
dimebucker, or the invader by seymore duncan
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Sean-Man

is that some sort of joke?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
^ agreed.

you're in the USA right, sg?

what kind of budget are you looking at, and what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Sean-Man

You're no longer allowed to have opinions.

You should check out the Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele, Hot Stack or Hot Rails. DiMarzio makes a Chopper for Teles as well. All good picks. The DiMarzio is high output but with rolled off treble, so may sound a bit "beefier" than the others.
Hi, I'm Peter
btw i dont have too much money as of now so could any of youguys tell me which picup on guitar fetish would best do the job for what i need. which is a beffy rock tone. the stock pickups are jsut a bit too trebbly and dont handle distortion well.
Maybe look at some of GF's tele rail pickups.
I've heard those particularily are quite good. Although it really matters on your amp more. But you have a reasonable amp already.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i was looking at the little puncher. what do you think about those?
Probably fine if you want more beef.
You won't get that legendary tele tone though.
Oh well, gotta take the good with the bad.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
o sry i didnt see u had a tele i'm a ass but still try a Dimarzio single coil lol i'm sorry for stupidity
I think the kind of "beef" you want is a more metal tone?
you'll probably need a humbucker for that. The lil punchers or whatever that guitarfetish has will work out fine. It all boils down to your amp though, which is pretty good.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Beef... it's what's for dinner.

Sorry, I had to.

And as far as pickups go... Perhaps EMG's? That's more metal, and they are expensive as a high class hooker, but a lot of metal bands use them, from what I hear.
if you want a little bit of a beefier tele sound without spending money try using your tone control, or screwing the bridge pickup directly into the wood of the body, that always fattens up the tone.
yea i dont want a metal tone. i just want a bit less trebble and a bit more gain and some more bass/mids. and yea i tried lifting up the pickups. it just got more trebbly and more noise haha.
i think im set on the little puncher set. the 10k/7k set. any opinions on those?

edit: im going for the circa survive/as cities burn type of distortion/od
Good idea. It won't sound like a tele though, it'll sound kinda like a paul, but not really.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator