Generally speaking, when I walk down the street and my eye draws towards someone, I analyse them quickly (and probably incorrectly.) I guess you could say I tend to judge books by their cover. As hypocritical as it seems, I'd hate someone to do that to me, so why do I continue to do so to them?

I'd like some clarification to ensure that i'm not the only person who goes on like this, so the questions is, is there anybody else around here who isn't going to lie about it and own up to what they are actually thinking when they notice someone they don't know, wheter it be "They look like a bit of a tool," or "Ooh, nice bottom!"

Another question is, do you really care deep down inside about what people say about you, even though you say you don't?

I know I do, and it makes me think and in turn drive myself crazy over it, but then I get over it.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I don't give a **** about what people think about me or my appearance.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
It's a first impression based on looks.

Everyone does it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Moggan13
When epople see me, they get wood.

To beat you with it.

You can usually sum someone up by how they dress, talk, move, and how they treat people they don't know.
well i do the same...but i dont really care what guys think about me but chicks for sure..in fact i basically let them choose how i wear my hair because i dont really know/care what it looks like

whoever says they dont care what girls think about them is a liar. or pre-pubescent. or possibly homosexual.
Quote by wfbrady09
well i do the same...but i dont really care what guys think about me but chicks for sure..in fact i basically let them choose how i wear my hair because i dont really know/care what it looks like

whoever says they dont care what girls think about them is a liar. or pre-pubescent. or possibly homosexual.

Haha, there is some truth in that statement. I let the random attractive girl from specsavers tell me which glasses were nicer!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by Moggan13
When people see me, they get wood.

Same with me, or wet.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by wfbrady09

TOOL!
Quote by wfbrady09

Or a girl.
I know people do it. I do it myself. So I don't care too much. If anyone actually cared they'd find out differently upon getting to know me, and vice versa. It doesn't really matter, at the end of the day, unless its for an interview or something; but then you would prepare your appearance etc to give a good impression.

But then, the assumptions people make looking at me probably aren't far from the truth, except that I probably smoke a lot less weed than they think
I don't care too much. I know that most people look at me and instantly think I'm a bad person and whatnot. I've grown used to it.
Quote by fafinaf
TOOL!

I have to agree with the guy here.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by Vermintide
I know people do it. I do it myself. So I don't care too much. If anyone actually cared they'd find out differently upon getting to know me, and vice versa.

+1 on that. It initially takes people time and effort to get me out of my wee shell. (Then, i'm lovely)

Quote by synpet713192
TS, I think I know your problem.

You are me?

Not that i'm aware, perhaps though?
Quote by PlayMadness
It's a first impression based on looks.

Everyone does it.

+1

It's perfectly normal.. I feel that way too, the person that says that they REALLY don't give a **** about what people think, are full of crap u.u
I'm far too self-concious/self-involved. I actually walking around thinking about what everyone else is thinking of me. It's pathetic.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
...Well I assume people thing the worse of me all the time so I dont really care what people think of me. I usually think ten times worse of them anyway.

Im not anti social per se, but I always think the worst of a person so when they fall out of line or do something I dont agree with, I wont be disappointed in them because I would half expect it from them.

Never set goals too high... Aim low and never be disappointed (unless its exams then set the bar so high you suffer a nervous break down..)
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by meh!
I'm far too self-concious/self-involved. I actually walking around thinking about what everyone else is thinking of me. It's pathetic.

I'm also guilty of this, and I always think that they are thinking the worst about me. Damn brain!
Everyone looks at people and judges them, whether they realize it or not. I know I do, and you do as well, whoever happens to be reading this. Just don't act upon those judgements very strongly.
And yes, everyone cares what others think of them, whether they will admit it or not, but, again, you can change the way you act upon the way others judge you as well.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I analyse peoples behaviours when I look at them. I look for tell tale signs like show-boating, loudness, the way they walk etc, and I get a pretty accurate perception of what they are/try to be.

It's easy to figure out assholes in this way. Also, lately I've had the attitude that after I analyse someone, it's their duty to proove to me that they aren't what I said they were.

So far I've been right with about 90% of my tries.
I think most assholes have that "What are you looking at?" look on their face, If you know what I mean. Hard men and what not.
It doesn't matter. I hate everybody.

The only thing I have to analyze is the most pleasing way to torture them.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
yeah, i do generally do a brief judgment, but it's not the kind of thing where i won't talk to you because of it... unless you wear bells or something else that makes an annoying noise every time you move

but i don't worry much about what people think of me when they see me for the most part
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Metalcredge
I think most assholes have that "What are you looking at?" look on their face, If you know what I mean. Hard men and what not.

Yeah. The way you tell assholes from hard men is the way the walk. If the person under analysis "strides" with an undeserved amount of accomplishment, (s)he's an asshole. Whereas if (s)he "strides" with lots of accomplishment, they're going to think they're the hardest person alive.
Quote by boreamor
Yeah. The way you tell assholes from hard men is the way the walk. If the person under analysis "strides" with an undeserved amount of accomplishment, (s)he's an asshole. Whereas if (s)he "strides" with lots of accomplishment, they're going to think they're the hardest person alive.

I judge it by the size of the (invisible) carpets they are carrying.
Quote by Sabbath89
I don't give a **** about what people think about me or my appearance.

Yes you do.
Everyone thinks im awesome,so i dont mind what people think of me, ebcause i know already!

I also look down upon others in the street because A) i know im better than them, and B) im a tall mother****er.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Vermintide

I lol'ed.
I have a similar problem where I judge people on their looks about the best way to kill them.

"Oh, that guy wants to be hung by his scalp!"
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Quote by Vermintide

I carry my wide-non-flatscreen tvs with me everywhere!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
Everyone thinks im awesome,so i dont mind what people think of me, ebcause i know already!

I also look down upon others in the street because A) i know im better than them, and B) im a tall mother****er.

That's a mighty large invisible carpet you have.
Do I care what people think of me appearance wise? **** no...wth..do I LIVE to please and impress them? If somebody told me to change something about my looks Id tell them to stfu and GTFO

Now if someone said I hurt their feelings or was a little insensitive and they didnt like the way I treated them, then Id listen to them and try to be a little more considerate..but thats different.

Oh and yes I judge, but only on first glance, once I talk to them then it can all change. Kay think I answered it all
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Metalcredge
Generally speaking, when I walk down the street and my eye draws towards someone, I analyse them quickly (and probably incorrectly.) I guess you could say I tend to judge books by their cover. As hypocritical as it seems, I'd hate someone to do that to me, so why do I continue to do so to them?

I'd like some clarification to ensure that i'm not the only person who goes on like this, so the questions is, is there anybody else around here who isn't going to lie about it and own up to what they are actually thinking when they notice someone they don't know, wheter it be "They look like a bit of a tool," or "Ooh, nice bottom!"

Another question is, do you really care deep down inside about what people say about you, even though you say you don't?

I know I do, and it makes me think and in turn drive myself crazy over it, but then I get over it.

Ah well then it justifies it...

Personally I don't, unless it's a hot chick then I'll go "oh look a hot chick" but I don't have some kind of control need where I have to analyze every person.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Ah well then it justifies it...

Personally I don't, unless it's a hot chick then I'll go "oh look a hot chick" but I don't have some kind of control need where I have to analyze every person.

I'm not trying to justify anything here. If i could justify human mentality, then i'd be God.
Quote by Remonster
Or a girl.

No. I've told multiple girls they need to lose weight (yes, there's something wrong with me), and, well, that's a problem for them.

If someone tells me I should change something about myself, it's a "thing to consider" but not really important, I'm fine with myself the way I am.

And yes, I judge people based on first impressions. Sometimes. Often if I meet someone through a strange occurance, I'll refer back to it whenever they're mentioned... I don't think I'm the only one who does that, though.
Quote by Metalcredge
I'm not trying to justify anything here. If i could justify human mentality, then i'd be God.

*ceiling cat

Quote by chinese_jazz
No. I've told multiple girls they need to lose weight (yes, there's something wrong with me), and, well, that's a problem for them.

You silver-tongued devil.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████