Page 1 of 4
I just herd that Soulja Boy is dead. Apparantly he got really drunk and jumped off a high balcony think he was super man. Does anybody know anything about this?

BTW i dont like soulja boy just checking for a friend
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
Quote by highway62
god for the sake of everything great in this world i hope that is true.

Fixed.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
you arent funny
i truly repect him for his endless talent and you should too
R.I.P. soulja boy
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
If it's not in the news, I doubt it's true. Therefore, check news sites.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Firequacker
Quote by highway62
god for the sake of everything great in this world i hope that is true.
Fixed

Prick.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by COBHC6
you arent funny
R.I.P. soulja boy

You are what is wrong with America. I personally hope he is dead. He'll set an example to our corrupted youth about the errors of their ways or something. Maybe people will at least stop playing that god awful song...
I remember someone posting about this a few weeks ago, I seriously doubt he's dead cause it would be all over the news in this sad society (I wish he was though)
No. No he did not.

It's almost as if people spread that rumor to get people to go to his site and check...
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by COBHC6
you arent funny
R.I.P. soulja boy

did you just say talent?

oh god
Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

That song makes me want to punch babies.

And if it's true...lol.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
you do know this guy is just waiting for someone to say " LEIK, RE@LLYZ?! WHO KILLED HIM?!?!?!?ONE?" so he can be like

YYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I hope he is
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by mrwaffles
You are what is wrong with America. I personally hope he is dead. He'll set an example to our corrupted youth about the errors of their ways or something. Maybe people will at least stop playing that god awful song...

uh....
he..um.......the..uh....

ever heard of that sarcasm thang?
no?

k....forget it...
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by COBHC6
you arent funny
R.I.P. soulja boy

endless talent?!?! lol all he did was make a song bout jakin off on a chick! thats y most rap sux all it is is degrading women doing drugs and killing ppl...yeah that takes so much talent!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
no major news outlets reported it, there weren't even that many blogs that posted it from a quick glance at searches

not true, and that damn travis barker version keeps sticking in my head, why is it so catchy yet bad
Quote by albinokrikit
endless talent?!?! lol all he did was make a song bout jakin off on a chick! thats y most rap sux all it is is degrading women doing drugs and killing ppl...yeah that takes so much talent!

So we can expect you to be top of the charts in 3 months time?
You really can't be serious saying "I hope he is dead".
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by mrwaffles

No. YOU are what's wrong in the world. Stop being so damn closed minded.
Last edited by SaXXoN at Feb 11, 2008,
Quote by Wardster
You really can't be serious saying "I hope he is dead".

Nope...

Dead serious.

He was obviously polluting the gene pool. I mean, have you heard that song? He sounds like he's got a little water on the brain.
Quote by mrwaffles

+1
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by fosho
uh....
he..um.......the..uh....

ever heard of that sarcasm thang?
no?

k....forget it...

Sorry, it's hard to READ sarcasm...
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Nope...

Dead serious.

He was obviously polluting the gene pool. I mean, have you heard that song? He sounds like he's got a little water on the brain.

I'm sorry. Even if you were being honest, the pun in there is just too much to take you seriously.
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Nope...

Dead serious.

I don't like rap...I don't like his song. But i don't hope he is dead.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Yahh trick Yahh!!

Hes not dead.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Page 1 of 4