my friend keeps telling me that Kirk Hammett died today. But i looked online all over the place and found nothing. Hes not at all the type of person who lies. he told me he saw it on MSNBC that he died of a heart attack or something. Did anyone here anything about this?? i doubt its true because there would have been tons of internet pages by now. Just making sure.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
dont be so gullible dude
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Today i keep hearing false stories about famous musicians dying today. is it some kind of special day or something?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

good i was just making sure, sorry Dave Mustaine its not your day yet.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
if this was true, there would already be like 50+ threads about it
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by St.Loony
Slap him and say...
"METALLICA RULE!"

one lie does not warrant another.
Quote by Spamwise
one lie does not warrant another.

anyway, no he did not die, i'm sure that if he did it would have made fairly large shockwaves. at least large enough for one other person to have heard of this.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I think a stout kick in the balls is warranted.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend