0 0%
Iron Man
12 13%
Harold and Kumar 2
11 12%
The Incredible Hulk
0 0%
Voters: 93.
This summer we have a big selection of movies to see and the number one movie I want to see this summer is Indiana Jones 4. Whats your pick?
Life is a film, you the film maker
I havent seen anything for halo yet and speed racer just looks so corny to me
theyre gonna have a halo movie?...its gonna be crap...just like doom...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
theyre gonna have a halo movie?...its gonna be crap...just like doom...

i think denzel washington is in it. I don't remember, though.
I'm predicting the DBZ movie will be absolutely horrible, although I loved the series. However, The Dark Knight and Indiana Jones flick will do the best.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

The kid from war of the worlds justin chatwin and emmy rossum from day after tommorow are both in the dbz movie
Now that Heath Ledger is dead The Dark Knight will undoubtledly be the biggest movie of 2008, especially since it's been touted as his best performance ever, and Batman Begins was bitchin, so basically everyone and his dog is itching to see it.
DBZ AND HALO MOVIES? wow i think ive been living under a rock for a while. more intrested in the halo one but as stated above i might just watch dbz for the memories
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
they never announced anything new on the halo movie for a while have they? i thought they were still looking for a production company
Halo hasn't been made and most likely will never be made
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Okay, so they are making a DBZ movie? I think it will be so bad. How can you make a movie about a few guys who can shoot fireballs, fly, change hair color, move so fast you can't see them, and almost lose EVERY fight until Goku gets constipated enough he kills the bad guy.

I swear that series was so unbelievably boring. Dragon Ball was okay, but after that it was pretty much episode about the bad guy coming, episode about heroes training, episode about bad guy arriving, episode about Goku losing, episode about Goku charging, episode about Goku winning. Same formula OVER AND OVER. I swear, this generation is seriously deprived of good anime in America.

BTW: suicidal gay cowboy aside, Indie will pretty much dominate. Harrison Ford is one of the biggest action stars of all time, try and prove me wrong. Think about all the movies he has done.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by instigator12
Harold And Kumaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

+1
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Quote by Spamwise
i think denzel washington is in it. I don't remember, though.

Then it would definitely be crap. If they do make it I hope they stay true to the story and keep it epic.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
It's not a DBZ movie.It's Dragonball,you know,before DBZ.

Halo was stopped a long time ago.

Dark Knight and Indy are my choices.
I expected iron man to be ranked higher...maybe because the trailers havent been so impressive
Dragonball Z - Just no
The Dark Knight - Doesn't look very good
Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull - Stop reviving crappy films
The X-Files 2 - stop reviving crappy programmes
The Mummy 3 - When is the 3rd on of anything ever good?
Hancock - Never heard of it
Hellboy 2 - The first one was bad enough
Iron Man - Never heard it
Harold and Kumar 2 - Some laughs from the first one, possible potential.
The Incredible Hulk - Just no
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
wait wait wait. there is a dragonball movie coming out? is it live action or what?
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Am I the only one that thought Hellboy was good enough to actually be looking forward to the sequel?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by i have to pee
Okay, so they are making a DBZ movie? I think it will be so bad. How can you make a movie about a few guys who can shoot fireballs, fly, change hair color, move so fast you can't see them, and almost lose EVERY fight until Goku gets constipated enough he kills the bad guy.

I swear that series was so unbelievably boring. Dragon Ball was okay, but after that it was pretty much episode about the bad guy coming, episode about heroes training, episode about bad guy arriving, episode about Goku losing, episode about Goku charging, episode about Goku winning. Same formula OVER AND OVER. I swear, this generation is seriously deprived of good anime in America.

BTW: suicidal gay cowboy aside, Indie will pretty much dominate. Harrison Ford is one of the biggest action stars of all time, try and prove me wrong. Think about all the movies he has done.

The movie's actually based on Dragonball and trying to keep Piccolo from getting the Dragonballs. I'm excited about it.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
The Dark Knight - Two words - The Joker. 'Nuff said.
Iron Man - Looks awesome, but I'm on the edge as to whether there's going to be too much talking, which is what usually ruins a potentially good action flick.
Hancock - I'm going to keep an open mind about this one, since it is Will Smith and he just makes movies awesome.

The rest looks like garbage, or too iffy to call.
The Dark Knight, Iron Man, and Indy are what I'm looking forward to.

Dragon Ball is going to suck. I'm so there, though.
The Dark Knight.

Dragon Ball is gonna suck previously unseen amounts of pen0r, because something as great as DBZ/DBGT/DB will never be able to make the transition from cartoon to live motion without failing hard.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Dragonball hasn't even began yet. Here http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/upcoming/ check out all the upcoming movies, really helpful. Halo I know is never going to happen. They havent even started filming Hulk, Xfiles or Mummy.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
For the record the Halo movie was dropped and has not been picked up by anyone so as of now is never coming out.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
where the hell is Star Trek? oh i cannot wait for Star Trek, Indy 4, Dark Knight, and X-Files 2. Scully is so hot.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Dragonballs z man!!!!!!
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws