Im gonna play a gig at a bar saturday and I am playing with a whammy and since I dont have batteries i would need to use power supply so where the hell would i hook that up on stage??
y do u need bateries for a wammy bar?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
ummm well you could feed a long powerstrip/extension cord to the front of the stage. I feel your pain EVERY GIG!!! running 15 pedals. Lucky i have a powered board to power most of them.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
o pedal...nvm...umm extension cord?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
o pedal...nvm...umm extension cord?

yeah its a cord that extends a plug to a long distance. Great for stages.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
...none of the whammy pedals I know about even run on batteries, they all have power supplies, at least the digitech ones...

as for powering them...
yeah, pedals are annoying to hook up, I have 5 and it's annoying to have to run power to them all when you are setting up for a show.
I'd say get a good extension cord and duct tape it to the floor along with your send and recieve cables so you don't trip over them or accidentally unhook them from your amp or pedals
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
One spots are nice for powering multi pedals, only they dont work with whammy.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10
one spot will not work with the whammy. Just get an extension cord and plug it in. If you're going to play a lot of bars, I would suggest a power conditioner, so you don't get all the noise from the fridges and lights.