Sidekicks, Chuck Norris... I think everyone knows this movie. Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8GsVj-LXZw

Well, my friend has been searching everywhere for this movie. I just looked on Amazon. One result. Region 2 DVD, which means it won't work on any DVD player in North America. Then, I checked ebay. Few results for VHS copies.

I don't get it. It's a well known movie, even if it's not a very good one. So, how come it isn't out on DVD yet?

And don't say "because it sucks" because I know it sucks. I don't care, I'm not the one who wants it.

...Chuch Norris jokes are welcome
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Chuck Norris has this movie on DVD.
Size matters. My Mommy told me so when I almost poked out her eye while she was changing my diaper the other day.
Licensing rights or simply they feel it won't sell.

My advice would be to torrent the movie, burn it to a DVD, and hope Chuck doesn't show up and kick your ass for stealing his movie that you couldn't buy so you didn't really take any of his money but it is still stealing.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...

This movie looks amazing.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by WithTheDawn
Chuck Norris has this movie on DVD.

...that's just...
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Quote by i have to pee
Licensing rights or simply they feel it won't sell.

My advice would be to torrent the movie, burn it to a DVD, and hope Chuck doesn't show up and kick your ass for stealing his movie that you couldn't buy so you didn't really take any of his money but it is still stealing.

well

chuck norris

will ride down on jesus' back from the heavens

just to slap you

is you torrent this

torrent is bad M'kay?

BTW I saw this movie when it came out, it was terrible.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
hahahahahah i remember seeing that when i was young and thought the flaming concrete bricks were cool. good times with that movie
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by i have to pee
BTW I saw this movie when it came out, it was terrible.

Yeah, but I don't know one person who hasn't seen this movie.
Quote by Article

possibly
Quote by Article