Sorry for the long post.. hehehe...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5vElbmhm0B8
It's a different version of Jillian

I'm a SC fan and I liked sponge cola beacuse of their lyrics first!!!!
After diving into the lyrics you will understand why the vocals are like that..

Get contained with the lyrics first... If you have a better version of their songs post it on you tube and let us all see if you are better..

To those SC haters don't judge them right away. They took their lyrics from their own experience and from people around them and not just for the reason of making a song. How could you quetion one's experience and find you're own tune and melody for them.. It's how they feel and I closely relate to the emotions in the song and I find the vox, guitar and all perfect for it...

I have to admit there are still different ways to sing there song and any other song just like Jillian where the sound of the song in the link above is far different from the album version and another is Gemini where there is a piano version but it doesn't mean that one version is already superior or inferior compared to the other...

"BEFORE YOU SAY "BROTHER THERE'S A SPECK OF DUST IN YOUR EYE" REMOVE THAT PIECE OF WOOD FROM YOUR OWN EYE FIRST"

They are not perfect but don't hate them just for the reason that you don't like the vox.. I dislike songs and bands which don't relate to me are lyrics which are senseless. But I never discourage those who like them and express how musch I hate them because it's their own emotions which are touched by the song..

The only time I discourage is when the lyrics are destructive and demonic...
Think and reflect first..