Page 1 of 2
i would drop out if i knew it wouldn't be the dumbest decision of my life. i hate nearly everyone at my school, no one is consistent no one is the same person they were the year before..does anyone know where i could take high school online or something and still go to college?
No. I love high school. I love getting ****loads of homework and getting scolded by my bitchy teachers. I also love all the douchebags at my school.

Yup. School is awesome.
I'm actually having an alright time. 85% of the time, high school is pretty great.

It is what you make it.
Who dat?
This was me during my victory lap at school since all my other friends were at college. Just tough it out man.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

nah high school is not what you make it. i can go in with the best ****in attitude in the world but im still going to go to the exact same classes, at the exact same time, and see the exact same people that have become my enemies
Quote by nine01n
i would drop out if i knew it wouldn't be the dumbest decision of my life. i hate nearly everyone at my school, no one is consistent no one is the same person they were the year before..

A) You probably hate them because they hate you. They hate you because you're a prick. Just hypothesizing, but that's usually how it works.
B) I highly doubt that if you hate nearly everyone, that you know any of them well enough to determine whether or not they're "the same person" as they were a year ago. Regardless, people change. Sorry if we can't all be exactly the same from our 15th birthdays to our death.
Quote by nine01n
does anyone know where i could take high school online or something and still go to college?

If you did, you'd be able to get into a technical school, but no decent 4- year university would take a second look at you. Grow a pair and be friendlier to people.
I don't mind school this semester because I have good classes, but last semester was brutal.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
better question: who doesn't hate high school?
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
'Tis like cake.

It's only what you make of it yourself.

Stop crying and do something about it instead.
Deal with it assmuncher. You'll be bitching alot worse when you have rent/a mortgage to pay, a family to support, taxes to do, and a shitty job you hate.

Enjoy these days my friend. Smear feces upon the walls of the bathroom, and goof off in class like you have never goofed off before.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by nine01n
i would drop out if i knew it wouldn't be the dumbest decision of my life. i hate nearly everyone at my school, no one is consistent no one is the same person they were the year before..does anyone know where i could take high school online or something and still go to college?

what do you plan on doing when you leave school? cause dropping out may not be the dumbest decission of your life! I droped out and its the best thing i've done!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I miss high school, good times
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Well I love it. It's probably because I don't bitch at everything though. High School is what you make it out to be.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Meh, its alright.

I am a shady character in my school, I can get away with a lot of stuff in my school.
High School ****ing sucks.
I don't mind the workload so much, but the people there are all so obsessed with the "drama" that they change way too often.
I'll have good friends one year, and they will be complete douchebags the next.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I actually liked school. Well I still like college. I don't even go to party either, I go to learn.

Wow, imagine what the world might come to if everyone actually did things like me... scary.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
high school owns. i have a car and am a senior so its a little easier. i have a blast. we have the idiots and bad teachers but its still a blast.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
high school does kinda suck..
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I hate my education system, not my school, so there's nothing I can do. My mom is not going to just up and go to the US or UK because I can't stand school so I'm ****ed.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Everyone hates it. Just take way easier classes and find the teachers who don't give a **** enough to make you do anything then jam the night before any tests. You will pass if you're mostly smart. This method, though, pretty much excludes you from 4-years. Find the basic classes you need (not the suggested classes) and drop the ones you don't.

Or, go onto independent study, then you have to only go one day a week.

Edit: I use the method of dropping all unnecessary classes, though I still take college prep. Credits wise, I'm in the top 10% of my class and I enjoy school.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Last edited by Snipe at Feb 11, 2008,
Yep, I genuinely hate High school, but you know what? I push myself to go everyday because Its something I have to do and I know ill have to go through much much harder obstacles( ) then High school and my loathe for everything that goes along with it. Its your responsibility man

That and my boyfriend dropped out of High school so I kinda have no choice *enter sad face here*
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Yep, I genuinely hate High school, but you know what? I push myself to go everyday because Its something I have to do and I know ill have to go through much much harder obstacles( ) then High school and my loathe for everything that goes along with it. Its your responsibility man

That and my boyfriend dropped out of High school so I kinda have no choice *enter sad face here*
You'd like high school better if I was there. I make everything more awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You'd like high school better if I was there. I make everything more awesome.

Oh what school would be like if everyone had a JackoffJill at their school ...kinda makes jealous I dont

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Oh what school would be like if everyone had a JackoffJill at their school ...kinda makes jealous I dont

Lulz. I was constantly in detention or ISS for constant Lulz making. I still hold the school record for most referrals in a year, which required several in a day. But they wouldn't give me a plaque to go in the foyer, which really pissed me off because the jocks all get plaques when they make/break records.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by SGstriker
High School ****ing sucks.
I don't mind the workload so much, but the people there are all so obsessed with the "drama" that they change way too often.
I'll have good friends one year, and they will be complete douchebags the next.

EXACTELY, I dont mind the work its the people that piss me off more than anything.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
i loved high school. there was the ocassional(very ocassional) crap that happened. but just steer clear and youre golden. why drop out man seriously. i had a few home schooled friends, they much rather would gone to public school.
Quote by Våd Hamster
'Tis like cake.

It's only what you make of it yourself.

Stop crying and do something about it instead.

I will fight you for the Catch 33 avatar.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I think I'm one of those rare people that are completely truthful about the statement, "school just isn't for me."

Not because just because I'm lazy, but because I hate how the public school system is run and who runs it.

However, I'm gunna stick it out, because otherwise I'm a deadbeat and that's all I'll be known for.
Quote by gunners fan
what do you plan on doing when you leave school? cause dropping out may not be the dumbest decission of your life! I droped out and its the best thing i've done!

I hope to god you're not ****ing serious. If you are...wow. I guess you miss english class eh?
I loved high school. 95% of the time it was insanely easy, and I had a lot of good friends.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Lulz. I was constantly in detention or ISS for constant Lulz making. I still hold the school record for most referrals in a year, which required several in a day. But they wouldn't give me a plaque to go in the foyer, which really pissed me off because the jocks all get plaques when they make/break records.

lmfaao Im not surprised, you strike me as that kind of person. I must clap to that it takes quite a bit of talent to get several referrals in one day you crazy Mexican!

Stepco's Master
Quote by wfbrady09
I hope to god you're not ****ing serious. If you are...wow. I guess you miss english class eh?

+1

School's easy, too many immature kids though.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmfaao Im not surprised, you strike me as that kind of person. I must clap to that it takes quite a bit of talent to get several referrals in one day you crazy Mexican!

I got six in one day at some point. The first day back from summer vacation I got written up.. Actually, within the first hour and a half. That year I had all A's and B's, possibly because I was in ISS so often.
Quote by vintage x metal

high school is a lot like my job. i hate it, but i like going because i like my peers.
#DTWD

It's the biggest cliche I've ever experienced. I hate it.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Page 1 of 2