I think these are barre chords but I'm not sure.

e--1-1-1-1-1-----------------------------------------------------------------
b--3-3-3-3-3-x-0--2-2-2-2-2---0-8-8-8-8-x-0-4-4-4-2-2-2----------------------
g--3-3-3-3-3-x-0--3-3-3-3-3-x-0-8-8-8-8-x-0-4-4-4-2-2-2----------------------
d--3-3-3-3-3-x-0--4-4-4-4-4-x-0-8-8-8-8-x-0-4-4-4-2-2-2----------------------
a--1-1-1-1-1-x-0--4-4-4-4-4-x-0-6-6-6-6-x-0-2-2-2-0-0-0----------------------
e-----------------2-2-2-2-2-x------------------------------------------------
Yes, they are barre chords.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Right, and instead of playing Tekken, go out and join a martial arts tournament! While your at it, put down that NES controller and go jump on some real turtles, pussy..
What do you mean how do you play them? Just use all 4 fingers
like the 4432

the 4's = your ring and pinky finger
3 = middle
2 = index
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
learn to flatten your pointer finger on all strings and set the other fingers on frets in front of it. It'll be uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it.
I find these a little confusing too especially when written in tab and not in a vert chord box. Guitarist132, could you be a little more specific about exactly how to play what guitarnoobie posted? Thx.
well the first chord is Major A# or Major Bb the second chord is Major F# or Gb
Quote by rush5757
learn to flatten your pointer finger on all strings and set the other fingers on frets in front of it. It'll be uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it.

I already know how to do barre chords but up until now I'm only known the 'E' shaped barre chord. How do I finger the first and 2nd chords. I think the first one is like an 'A' shaped barre chord. Am I supposed to bar the strings on the third fret with my other fingers or something while also barring the first fret?
Yes, for the first chord bar both frets, work at it to get it clean. I think somebody already went over the fingering for the second chord, but here's how I'd play it:

Index- bar second fret
Middle- 3rd fret, G string
Ring- 4th fret, D string
Pinky- 4th fret, A string

Most people I know switch the ring and pinky around, but whatever feels best for you.