So whats your most depressing regretful sh*tiest experience from valentines day?
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
well, every year since I've never had a "valentine"
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
EDIT: I put this in the other Valentines Day thread, because this'll probably be closed
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Well, vday isn't much of a special day for me. But i had a friend who bought his girlfriend a giant teddy bear, flowers and chocolate only to have her give him a breakup letter. very sad :/
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I got dumped at the Valentine's Day dance at my school for the 2nd time in a row. The same thing happened last year too. Apparently girls like breaking up at the worst possible time...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
i dont think about V-day...by the time it comes around im thinkin bout St. Patricks Day...Mo Baile Na hÉireann! Go Ireland!!!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I got a stuffed dog from a guy I didnt like at all and I wasnt sure what to do/say.
We didnt talk for a month.
woo.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I don't really care about Valentines Day, so I don't let it get to me.

This year I'm making a few cards for my closest girl mates. There's a girl that I quite like who's stayed at mine a couple of times recently, but I don't know whether to make her a card because it might seem presumptuous. I probably won't bother.

... I can't believe I'm about to ask this...

To the women of UG: If I gave this girl a card (it would just say "[insert her name], Happy Valentines Day, Will xx ") do you think it'd be seen as "too much", if you get me, or would it be sweet? She's stayed at mine a couple of times, but we haven't slept together, just a bit of a kiss and a cuddle. I'm not really sure how she feels about me; I don't want to scare her off.

I feel ashamed for asking UG, but I need a neutral opinion
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Its_Rock77
well, every year since I've never had a "valentine"

Same here
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm such a jerk.

Last year, there was this girl that I kind of despised. Some stupid "Williamsburg hipster" chick had this thing for me, even though I didn't want to admit it.

So anyway, I was in art class talking to a friend on Valentine's day, when she comes over and puts a card down with some chocolate infront of me. "Whatever" I thought. I wasn't really in the mood for chocolate, so I gave it to my friend and threw the card in the trash.

I had thought that she had done this for everyone in the class, you know, as a little celebration.

But no.

After looking around the room, I see that I'm the only person to whom she gave a valentines gift, which I just threw out. I turned my head across the room quickly to see if she had noticed, and there she was glaring at me with tears in her eyes.

Oh ****ing well.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Yakult
I don't really care about Valentines Day, so I don't let it get to me.

This year I'm making a few cards for my closest girl mates. There's a girl that I quite like who's stayed at mine a couple of times recently, but I don't know whether to make her a card because it might seem presumptuous. I probably won't bother.

... I can't believe I'm about to ask this...

To the women of UG: If I gave this girl a card (it would just say "[insert her name], Happy Valentines Day, Will xx ") do you think it'd be seen as "too much", if you get me, or would it be sweet? She's stayed at mine a couple of times, but we haven't slept together, just a bit of a kiss and a cuddle. I'm not really sure how she feels about me; I don't want to scare her off.

I feel ashamed for asking UG, but I need a neutral opinion

It's sweet. It's not over the top either. I'd be a little concerned if we'd kissed/cuddled and you didnt send me some sort of V-Day love, even if it was casual.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Well about 5 years ago a doctor told me I had diabetes...wasn't a good day.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Here's my opinion on valentines day...

Valentines day can be awkward. My school does this whole flower sending thing, and one girl ot this flower from her ex that said "still thinking about you". She got majorly poed and went and told him to get a life, or something like that. Also, it makes those who can't gget a girlfriend (like moi) rue the day that saint valentine ever married that couple illegally and ever created the holiday. And people always cry. This works well for me if its someone who deserves it, but if not, its not good.
Plus red is my least favorite color of all time along with pink. I have never liked pink: not because of the macho masculinity thing, bu just I think pink is an ugly color. Now, imagine a blue valentines day. People wouldn't know the difference if v day had always been blue, and also it would bring a lot more peaceful feelings unlike the reglar hatred that comes from red.

My question is: why do we have to set up a holiday to get people to show affection when they could show EVERY DAY THE SAME!!!

i HAVE A VALENTINES PLAN THOUGH!!

I will post it soon.
Alot of it is about money and presents, and the fact you HAVE to get your gf something, and half the time she doesnt get you anything

it sucks if she gets all pissed if you dont get her something =\

Getting dumped on valentines has to be aweful though, i know a few people who have.
oh haha my friend dumped this girl before Valentines, and got back with her after it. Just cos he was too cheap to buy a present (im sure there were more reasons) but, WIN!
My Gear:

T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
Ha, endless rejection...
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Last year I got a text message from the girl I liked telling me to not text her because she was "with someone"

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Last year I got a text message from the girl I liked telling me to not text her because she was "with someone"

been there
My Gear:

T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12