i have a brand new MacBook .so i have Azueres but its just not downloading very fast. does anyone kno of a different program i can use that is fast and reliable.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
First download Windows, then install it. Now your Mac will no longer be for fags.

Also, learn about torrents then no longer wonder why your torrent with 1 seed isn't downloading fast.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
dude dont waste your times to jsut come in and say that i need real answers.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

Quote by Schecter4lyfe
dude dont waste your times to jsut come in and say that i need real answers.

Put your finger in your bum.

That should solve your problem.
okay.
mac is a much more dependable system then windows.
and the program i am download has 56 seeds. so i dont think thats the problem.

Quote by FireandFlames
should've gotten the MacBook with OS X Leopard.

Did he ever say he didn't?

Quote by Schecter4lyfe
okay.

BULL

Mac's are indeed more intuitive, but if you know your stuff, both systems are good.
torrents have nothing to do with the program really, if it's a slow torrent it's a slow torrent.

do you use a router? your ports may need forwarding.
The program doesn't matter, Azureus is the best for mac.
It all depends on the people seeding.
To everyone else, fuck you.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
I use uTorrent (legally, of course), it doesn't take too many system resources, and it's pretty fast, as long as your ISP doesn't throttle your traffic (Comcast FTL).

BTW, Linux > OS 10 > XP > * > Vista
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
okay.

56 seeds is rubbish for a torrent.

and the leechers will have a huge bearing on your top speed since all the leechers are sharing those 56 seeds
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
okay.

Well if its not the torrent, it must be the...? Thats right, the OS.

Whoo! Go Synyster Gates!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Funkychicken313
The program doesn't matter, Azureus is the best for mac.
It all depends on the people seeding.
To everyone else, fuck you.

thanks man.
im happy i got a good answer.
and not someone beign a dick

Quote by Schecter4lyfe
thanks man.
im happy i got a good answer.
and not someone beign a dick

Honestly, get the fuck out. We have told you a bunch of helpful advice, and you chose to ignore it.
Limewire and Ares are quite good for legal purposes... and btw, Vista isnt all that bad... when you hack it :p
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Honestly, get the fuck out. We have told you a bunch of helpful advice, and you chose to ignore it.

im okay really. theres been maybe to pieces of helpfull advice.
others are just people beign assholes.
but thanks for the offer.
stupid ****.

Quote by Colton165
Limewire and Ares are quite good for legal purposes... and btw, Vista isnt all that bad... when you hack it :p

The problem with Vista is most of you are too poor to afford a machine that can actually run it. It was okay on my laptop, but when I put it on my PC, it is awesome.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...