Anybody hear like them?
Their album is to be released soon enough I already got it, it's pretty brilliant.
I love Los Campesinos. I finally got the EP over winter break.

And I agree, where's their full album???

EDORT: Website says February 25th. Anticipation!!!

Why is my grammar getting intentionally worse?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Feb 11, 2008,
yes. they're very good. i got the demo back when they were giving them away (which, incidentally, is lovely. really cute handmade cardboard sleeve and a little personal note), and i also have the please don't tell me.../we throw parties... 7". and the leaked album. its all pretty swell, although i do prefer the earlier versions of lots of the album tracks; in general, i think his vocals are too over the top on the album. c'est la vie. pretty fun live too. and they're actually finally managing to be able to play their songs live, which is always neat.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
got the we throw parties 7" with the cutout people, that was a nice touch. can only really listen to them if im in a really, really ridiculously good mood though.
We Throw Parties, You Throw Knives is a beautiful song I need to listen to more of their stuff.
I've listened to the album a few times now and i'm enjoying it a lot. Their melodies always put me in a good mood.
My finger's on the pulse
(but where's the beat?)
International Tweexcore Underground is such a good song.

I really love Los Camp. I've mentioned it before but their cover of Pavement's Frontwards is great.
got a couple of 7". i played bass on knifes
[img]http://static.flickr.com/20/73889612_ca9814b9af.jpg[/img]
I like everything about Los Campesinos! except for the lead singer's voice, for some reason it just drives me nuts on all but a few of his songs.
It's you! It's me! There's dancing!

Catchy-catchayyyy.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by kryptonite22
anyone heard the black flag cover? pretty surprising.

Tell me more good sir. What is it?

Suprising given the lyric "I never cared about Henry Rollins"!

EDIT: Ah, B-side of International Tweexcore Underground. That's odd, it's not on my copy. Is it vinyl only or what?
Last edited by Bluesbreaker7 at Mar 31, 2008,
Had an EP a while ago, but forgot to listen and this thread reminded me, awesome.

Got the full-length on the go now.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by Bluesbreaker7
Tell me more good sir. What is it?

Suprising given the lyric "I never cared about Henry Rollins"!

EDIT: Ah, B-side of International Tweexcore Underground. That's odd, it's not on my copy. Is it vinyl only or what?

yeah its a cover of 'police story'. its a sort of medium-length story really but i was on the same course at uni with ellen (bassist) and also another couple of guys who were involved with short film, to which they chose the los camp b-side as the song to go over the credits. thats when i first heard it. i really like it though. i actually tracked it down via limewire, im not sure of the original whereabouts of it.
Got it now. It's on the real Tweexcore single but not on my promo copy.

It's really good! Not as good as the Heavenly cover (the other B-side) but then Heavenly are fucking amazing.

Seeing Los Camp tonight, should be good.
SUPER BUMP!

i went to their concert at the Bowery with Titus Andronicus opening for them

Once they started Sweet Dreams Sweet Cheeks the happiest mosh pit ever broke out
...this is the last line of my post
I didnt think much of there first album but I loved the e.p.

I love that lyric about henry rollins too..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I got Hold on Now Youngster a while ago and I thought it was kinda crap. The vocals are really annoying too.
Bumparooney.

They have an acoustic EP of songs off of RiB out soon.
Quote by Pi!
Bumparooney.

They have an acoustic EP of songs off of RiB out soon.

I'm so pumped for this! The new version of Romance is Boring is beautiful. Shame they've lost two members in the past year.
Just listened to the acoustic version of romance is boring. I'm overjoyed, it's fantastic.