seton hall university, south orange new jersey. guy got killed in xavier hall. look it up. im kinda in shock.
the school my mom works at has had 8 bomb threats this year, most likely because its a technical school filled with a bunch of drugged up kids with no potential future
i have a feeling this is because of that other thread about school shootings. which i read about a minute ago
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by fob12
You sound very traumatized.

considering i was in xavier hall less than an hour ago, yeah a little.
wow

...like did it just happen? =\
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
we had a lockdown, but it was only for 5 minutes.
then they "apprehended" the culprit.
yeah it just happened a few mins ago...apparently one person died, and i think they got the person, but im not sure. its kinda crazy here right now.
Quote by TheDudeman
seton hall university, south orange new jersey. guy got killed in xavier hall. look it up. im kinda in shock.

"i looked it up and found nothing on a killing or death there from any major news source.... your story lacks crdibility ATM

edit: oh i see, maybe there will be one up in a few minutes, who knows
pics of the lockdown and/or said dead person..

or..

it didnt happen..
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
****in hell..
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
all you pics or it didnt happen people can go to hell. someone is ****ing dead and all you can do is poke fun at this ****.
ok, we have credibility, stop the comments about pics or it didn't happen, some **** is going down

i just found an article saying it was a developing story w/ little info known
that's more legit than being on lockdown because someone got stabbed by an autistic guy at a school a whole state away.

that principal didn't last too long...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
that sucks.

the other day my school had a lockdown because we lost the "blue binder". First thers an announcement, "if anyone has seen the staff blue binder please contact the office immediately". then we find out wer'e in lockdwon and i can't take a piss so im' holding it. and after 15 minutes they're like "WE found the blue binder!". lol
Quote by TheDudeman
Details have been provided, sadly.
**** man thats intense! sry 4 ya
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
that sux dude srry
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
anyone have any details on what the exact nature of the death was like shooting or w/e because the only news stories i can find say its on lockdown and under investigation
i just heard from one of my ems friends that it might have been a suicide now...all i know is that one person is confirmed dead. in a sad way i hope thats the case.
This just goes to prove that the world as we know it is in the toilet.

edit: Sorry that happened, hope you never have to go through anything like that again.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Schools have to go into lockdown because of that?!

Last week someone got shot at my school and they didn't do squat!!!
Quote by TheDudeman

didn't you just say it was lame? Lame is a term to decribe something along the lines of boring. Like," Man not ANOTHER SHOOTING! I'M SO BORED BY THESE!!!"

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
sorry im not flipping a **** over this like some people want...i mean the chances of me knowing this dude is slim, and im completely safe right now. i was surprised that this happened, cause security has been really heightened lately due to a ton of muggings in the beginning of the year. i should know more within an hour or so, but as of now there was definately a shooting, but no one knows if the victim was also the shooter.
oh ****, got some info:

At approximately 8:23 this evening, a non-student, young male shot himself and then came to Xavier Hall seemingly in search of a friend who is a SHU student. As a result of the self-inflicted gun shot injury, the male has been transported to the hospital for treatment. Additionally, since the weapon has not yet been found, the campus is in a lockdown status until further notice. No student or any other person was injured. The South Orange Police and members of the Essex County Prosecutor's Office are on the campus investigating the incident.   An update will be posted as soon as information is available, but no later than 10:30 pm.
Quote by TheDudeman
sorry im not flipping a **** over this like some people want...i mean the chances of me knowing this dude is slim, and im completely safe right now. i was surprised that this happened, cause security has been really heightened lately due to a ton of muggings in the beginning of the year. i should know more within an hour or so, but as of now there was definately a shooting, but no one knows if the victim was also the shooter.

...touchè. seriously, that would suck if someone got shot around where I live.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by TheDudeman
oh ****, got some info:

At approximately 8:23 this evening, a non-student, young male shot himself and then came to Xavier Hall seemingly in search of a friend who is a SHU student. As a result of the self-inflicted gun shot injury, the male has been transported to the hospital for treatment. Additionally, since the weapon has not yet been found, the campus is in a lockdown status until further notice. No student or any other person was injured. The South Orange Police and members of the Essex County Prosecutor's Office are on the campus investigating the incident.   An update will be posted as soon as information is available, but no later than 10:30 pm.

So... no one has died?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
depends where he shot himself. i heard from 3 or 4 people in the area that there was a definite death. i hope to god there wasnt, so this is good news. if its true.
but you're out of school now, so why does it matter.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by angus is god
but you're out of school now, so why does it matter.

cause i go to college. i live on campus there.