if the strings are new, do some bends, tune it, do some bends, tune it, etc.
Also, tune it then pull up on the string a little bit.

They just need to be broken in.
Yeah, it's possible the strings just haven't settled yet. wait a few more days, it should stop.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I have the same problem only my strings are 3 weeks old and I've bent the hell out of them. Can this be do to the action?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Acquiescence
this is a week old guitar... with grover tuners and tonepros tune o matic bridge and stock strings

Very common. Have the saddles grooved out a little bit to seat the strings better, the nut slightly widened and USE GRAPHITE in the nut where the strings lay.
allot of that type of tuning instability comes from NOT winding the string onto the peg properly. when you string up. make damn sure that the strings are wound TIGHTLY around the peg. if there are loose winds it will not hold a steady tuning because when you do bends the string slides in its slot on the nut and takes up some of the slack making the tuning go flat
Quote by demea
Very common. Have the saddles grooved out a little bit to seat the strings better, the nut slightly widened and USE GRAPHITE in the nut where the strings lay.

ok i read this site that said if

"String pinch in the nut can be checked simply by detuning the string a bit and lifting each string out of the nut. If it "pops" out, that's no good. It should have free play in the nut slot."

i detuned my g string and lifted it out and it popped out how fix this

Graphite???