Ok, my friend Dillian has a really stupid plan for valentines day.

Our school has a flower sending business, where you purchase a rose for $2.00 and have it sent to him. Well, he wants to send it to a person he likes a lot and hes ok friends with. But he doesn't want to put his name. He just wants to sign it anonymously so that way she wonders who sent the mysterious flower. Then, later in the day, hes going to appear in front of her and tell her that he had sent the flower, and he is hoping that the shock value will confuse and amaze her so much that she might like him. It's not like hes shy and afraid of just asking her in person, hes just wants to do it with flaire (that's how he rolls. he likes flare in his life)

Is he crazy, or is it just me being paranoid?
Next post will be a dick in a box

...on topic

Seriously? Are you guys in middle school or something? I think it would have more effect if he just gives her the flower himself. Less work.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I'll be so glad when Valentine's has come and gone. I am tired of all of these Valentine's Day threads....
yeah **** in a box
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by soundgarden19
yeah **** in a box

I'd have to be a pretty big box if you going to fu...

Oh, now I get it!
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
$2, haha. Its $1 at our school
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
instead that day he should get a boquet of a different kind of flower and deliver it to her personally, corny, yes, but not as bad as a school delivery system, lol
Quote by Duerksen
instead that day he should get a boquet of a different kind of flower and deliver it to her personally, corny, yes, but not as bad as a school delivery system, lol

I remember last year when we prank flowered this nerd and sent him a flower randomly. Then the teacher made the flower girl kiss the kid. It was an amazing scene!!

oh, and thanks guys, I just wanted to justify myself!
flowers are too original. have him send her like....boxes of ramen noodles err something. that'll get him some action

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Dude, just make him give it to her. These candy/flower-grams are stupid; it really doesn't faze me...one year I was the only one who didn't get a candy gram for Valentine's Day, but I was like 13...meh.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
flowers are too original. have him send her like....boxes of ramen noodles err something. that'll get him some action

WTF, too original? Original means something that hasn't been done before.
Quote by lpmarshall
WTF, too original? Original means something that hasn't been done before.

I thought everybody gave their valentine ramen noodles!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24