Page 1 of 2
Xbox live will never be the same...

Me and my friends were playing Call of Duty 4 when this kid, AT LEAST 11-12 years old, comes in to the game. We go back to the waiting lobby and he won't stop singing some annoying 80's dance song. After everyone tells him to shut up, including me, he decides to start the argument with me. After calling me gay or whatever, I told him to come back to me when his balls dropped. After another failed attempt at insulting me I told him to take his prepubescent ass out of the lobby room. This is when the next game finally begins. In the middle of the game I recieve a message from the kid himself. It's a picture message. I open it up, and voila! The kid's tiny, hairless sack of wonders projected upon my TV screen. I called the kid a sick little sh*t, as did everyone else in the room when I told them. I then proceeded to file a complaint to Xbox Live. The best part is that the kid tried to add me as a friend afterwards...

Anyone else have a.."strange" day?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
same thing happened to me. i made fun of a kids voice and he sent me apicture of his balls. i dont play over live anymore.......
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
yeah, I just squashed a spider in the hallway...

Then i get into my room, and a HUGE spider is waiting for me at the wall!

Gah
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

Me and my friends were playing Call of Duty 4 when this kid, AT LEAST 11-12 years old, comes in to the game. We go back to the waiting lobby and he won't stop singing some annoying 80's dance song. After everyone tells him to shut up, including me, he decides to start the argument with me. After calling me gay or whatever, I told him to come back to me when his balls dropped. After another failed attempt at insulting me I told him to take his prepubescent ass out of the lobby room. This is when the next game finally begins. In the middle of the game I recieve a message from the kid himself. It's a picture message. I open it up, and voila! The kid's tiny, hairless sack of wonders projected upon my TV screen. I called the kid a sick little sh*t, as did everyone else in the room when I told them. I then proceeded to file a complaint to Xbox Live. The best part is that the kid tried to add me as a friend afterwards...

That is the reason I don't own an Xbox Live Vision Camera. I would send people who are pricks a pic of my prick. I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
wow im gona be carefull of that from now on lol

but he tried to add you as a friend after..?
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
Man, if I had a nickel for every time time an 11 year old boy sent me a picture of his scrotum.....
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
LMFAO ,
DUDE, you got owned. That's freaking disgusting, but so funny!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Jeez, that's brilliantly lewd!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i once was too lazy to walk down the hall to the bathroom, so i decided to go in one of my empties instead. (it was 4am in my defense). Anyways...it slipped.
Funky c, Funky do
The little kids on Xbox Live are pretty funny. They're either obnoxious little tools who like to scream nigger into the mic, or they are kids who scream about every little thing that happens. Never had a nudie pic sent to me though.
lol. ask him if he wants to make a video with you.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by i have to pee
That is the reason I don't own an Xbox Live Vision Camera. I would send people who are pricks a pic of my prick. I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

hahahahahahahaha
did you fap?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by i have to pee

how old are u? im 16 and my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...that's something u didn't need to know...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Send a negative player review on that kid's ass!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I had a bad day too....A whole bunch of teenage rebels decided to pull a prank on me by blowing up my Death Star.
pffft this reminds me, today me and my friends were playing call of duty for when this gaylord is leik crtizting my singing. so everyone tells him to let me sing and i tell him to callm down. i like totally called him a fag and gay he told me to come back when my balls droped. so then i send the fag this message where i took a pic of my huge balls roflcopter. he never saw it coming. the squealer sent a complaint or something. but then when he least expected it, i added him as a friend

sorry had to do it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I'm in camfrog. It's a program for video chatting.
So this kid starts a conversation with me. Suddenly in the conversation he says something like "You are cute".
I was like "WTF ?". So I ask him "excuse me, no offense but you're gay?"
So he answers "yes". I politely explain him that I'm not gay. So we keep chatting and he suddenly asks me to show him my d*ck. WTF?
So I refuse and ask why, and he just says that he wants to see how the one of a teenager looks.
So I just told him to get kazaa and search for "pedo".

Yeah. I'm actually creepier than him for helping him find that stuff...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by andy_thomas
Man, if I had a nickel for every time time an 11 year old boy sent me a picture of his scrotum.....

L.M.F.A.O!!!!
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
Losers ^

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I had a bad day too....A whole bunch of teenage rebels decided to pull a prank on me by blowing up my Death Star.

post his balls ALL OVER the internetz then send him a link.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

That's too bad.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by punkrocker10115
post his balls ALL OVER the internetz then send him a link.

*chan. that is the answer.
I read "kid+nudie pic" but I don't see any nudie pic

*leaves thread very disappointed*

wait......
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
c'mon you know you liked it
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

haha

you got pwned dude

and that whole "come back when your balls drop" joke is very popular on cod4 i see.

at least 3-4 people say it everytime i play (not directed at me though)
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
at least 3-4 people say it everytime i play

...maybe that should tell you something?
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats the funniest and grossest thing i ever heard.
Jenniferx <3.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
...maybe that should tell you something?

read my post buddy
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2