Sup guys,
First off, I will only sell to people in UK because of postage!

I'm selling my Ibanez RG760. It's the nicest guitar I've ever played. Has really nice slim wizard neck, edge bridge, shark fin inlays etc. Original high quality Japanese guitar, that's almost 20 years old, so will be a collectors item pretty soon! They don't make them like this any more. Many people say it is like a Jem without the handle.

It's in very good condition with minor scratches and a slight chip in the paint next to the humbucker. It will also need a new trem stud at some point in the future (they're about £15) as there is a piece chipped off the left one, do not worry, it works perfectly. There is very minor wear on the hardware from use too, but nothing major.

It hasn't been played recently so it will need some new strings (but I think this goes without saying.) Having said that, this is a MONSTER player, great tone with buttery low action.

I'm selling because I'm not that good at guitar and lost interest in learning and I really only play my acoustic now. I would love to keep it but it is wasted in my hands and never gets played so it deserves someone who can put it to good use!

I bought this guitar for about £350 about a year or so ago. Would be looking for a similar price for it. This guitar is much better than any brand new Korean Ibanez you can buy for that price!

I have a hard-case and the whammy bar for it too. Any questions etc just ask.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Attachments:
ed_1.JPG
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
Last edited by richardm80 at Feb 12, 2008,
I paid £350 for it for it so would like a similar price. That's including the hardcase, whammy bar and probably postage to UK too.
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
ah well. Save up your money then
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
Pics of the headstock, front and back please?

Oh, and the back of the body would be nice!
Adam
ok, I'll try and get those pics up for you later mate.
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
I'll have those new pics up today adzlee123. If anyone else is interested let me know.
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp