As you could guess, im buying a capo. I've narrowed it down to the G7th Nashville and the Kyser Quick-Change Capo.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Kyser-Quick-Change-Capo-6-String-361600-i1130238.gc
and
http://www.guitarcenter.com/G7th-Nashville-Capo-367050-i1374885.gc

I have heard great things about g7th but i have never used one and nobody i know has ever used one either. Any advice?
i like my kyser. but pretty much you have to try them out. some think the kyser is awkward to put on but i dont.
I have used the G7th, and it is a wonderful capo. Much less intrusive than the Kyser.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
i have the kyser and i like it
i cant say ive tried the other one
but everyone i talked to when i got mine recommended the kyser
just get one that fits all ur guitars...i have one that fits my 6s 7s n 12s but idk what its called
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
just get one that fits all ur guitars...i have one that fits my 6s 7s n 12s but idk what its called

All i have is 6's. Im not a fan of more strings
I was looking at the Dunlop Trigger Capo but people have said its worth a few extra $ to get the kyser.

Thanks for all the quick replies!
isn't the kyser only like $15? i'm using one right now because you mentioned it haha. but yeah, no problems with this one.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
both the kyser and the g7th are $20. The dunlop is cheaper, but it looks intrusive like i'd keep smacking my fingers on it.
just get the kyser...
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
*goes to buy the kyser*
Thanks for the input.
I hear that the kyser can be used upside-down so it only capos 3 strings... Does that work? That would be really nice for playing that Andy McKee son where he capos the top 3 strings.
I prefer the G7th that is a ratchet. It is like 40 bucks, but it is the best capo on the market...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/G7th-405-Performance-Guitar-Capo?sku=361630
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
I prefer the G7th that is a ratchet. It is like 40 bucks, but it is the best capo on the market...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/G7th-405-Performance-Guitar-Capo?sku=361630

That's the one I have, it's probably the best capo I've ever used. Granted I didn't pay that much for it...or pay for it at all...or even buy it...I'll leave it up to your imagination to figure out how I got it...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
That's the one I have, it's probably the best capo I've ever used. Granted I didn't pay that much for it...or pay for it at all...or even buy it...I'll leave it up to your imagination to figure out how I got it...

Five Finger Discount...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
The ratcheting G7th is the best one I've used. It allows to adjust the pressure to whatever you'd like, unlike the spring ones.
The Kyser is probably the most popular capo on the market. The quickness of the spring action is hard to beat, especially in a live situation. However, they're not as accurate as a Shubb Deluxe or G7th. The Shubb lets you adjust string tension with a screw setting (I use this capo live) and the G7th adjusts tension with a ratcheting action.

Either the Shubb or G7th will give you more consistent tuning than the Kyser, but the Kyser will be a tad bit quicker to use.

Hope that helps!
The g7th performance is a bit out of my price range. I bought the kyser. Screws take too much time (im never in a hurry, im just impatient) so the spring see,ed to be the way to go. Thanks!