#1 medium for club DJs. Only place it should exist though. Sounds the same as CDs (any major difference is psychological) and they're 100 times easier to screw up. Arts cool though.
^That's what I was thinking

Quote by crustyreed
we have vinyl threads every 2 days i swear.

it sounds better
has better art

I thought the sounds quality was worse.
because a piece of clean vinyl sounds better than everything else. Every subsequent format has been about ease of use and portability. Cds and mp3 players are great for playing in your car or wherever you might want to listen to music. I've got an ipod that I use constantly, but given the choice for at home listening, I'd rather hear it on vinyl.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Look at it this way.

Would you like having lots of nice artwork, amazing sound quality, have music you can share with others, pass down to your kids, have signed and hang up on your wall,
or,
would you rather have a bunch of ones and zeroes sent to you wirelessly, with no tangible product, that you mostly listen to by yourself, with inferior sound quality, and a half inch square of cover art alone.

the choice is yours.
Quote by Atomic48

Ready your flame shield good sir.

Quote by -megadeth-
I just Goatse'd my bellybutton.
Because it kicks ass.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Våd Hamster
same reason people buy tube amps.

Sound quality

+1
I breathe air.
Collecting, nostalgia, etc. And it sounds "better." I love vinyl.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by IcePh0enix
I thought the sounds quality was worse.

Your thinking is incorrect.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Quote by JackWhiteIsGOD
Look at it this way.

Would you like having lots of nice artwork, amazing sound quality, have music you can share with others, pass down to your kids, have signed and hang up on your wall,
or,
would you rather have a bunch of ones and zeroes sent to you wirelessly, with no tangible product, that you mostly listen to by yourself, with inferior sound quality, and a half inch square of cover art alone.

the choice is yours.

Sums it up perfectly.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O