So about 5 days ago I noticed that I had these red dots on the bottom of my wrist. I just ignored them and thought it was like a rash. I put lotion on it. Then its been spreading. And it doesnt look like a rash at all, they are just randomly placed little red bumps. Lotion isn't helping. They itch like hell. Anyone have any ideas as to what this is?

(f.y.i. I have a dermatoligist appointment in a few days.)
poison ivy

/thread
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Poison ivy? It's not contagious, but it does itch like a bitch. Get some calamine lotion for the itch.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
flea bites maybe?

you should get some chinese balm, that'd clear it right up
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
do a barrel roll, icy hot, lol wut,4 chan, etc.

1 of those is bound to work
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by æTonyæ
I'm not very experienced with being sick (someone / something out there loves me ) but personally that sounds like chicken pocks...I hope your really young b/c if it is chicken pocks and your an adult things are going to suck BAD.

no its not chicken pox
A) already had them
B) Controlled on my wrist only

And it isn't poison ivy....because its winter and the sun will kill me.
might be that flesh-eating ebola virus. if you start throwing up your inner organs seek help
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by æTonyæ
I'm not very experienced with being sick (someone / something out there loves me ) but personally that sounds like chicken pocks...I hope your really young b/c if it is chicken pocks and your an adult things are going to suck BAD.

"Pox" man, "pock" is like when you get hit with something hard. I remember when I had it, I chased my brother around the house, and gave it to him. Good times.

EDIT: Still *highfive* for the calamine lotion man. That stuff is soooothing. Or maybe some aloe.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
try ejaculating on it, or have a friend do it.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
yea dude that could be serious like staph infection goto doctor asap
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
it sounds like you have a case of herpes. where the hell has your guitar neck been young man?
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
i still have yet to find out wat 4chan is lol
but yea...prob poison ivy/poison oak/skicken pox
good luck with that
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Poison Ivy? Allergic reaction? Weird Rash? Scabies????
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Small pox?

Extreamly rare but still possible

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Okay so far all of this sounds fairly stupid, I dont know about the Calamine lotion and Aloe Vera is for sun or wind burn.

It sounds like youve got tinea, yes as in the foot fungus you get in public showers, my neighbour had it on her arm, from memory its contagious so refrain from touching it.

Do some research and let it breathe, do you usually wear a watch?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by dunda130
Okay so far all of this sounds fairly stupid, I dont know about the Calamine lotion and Aloe Vera is for sun or wind burn.

It sounds like youve got tinea, yes as in the foot fungus you get in public showers, my neighbour had it on her arm, from memory its contagious so refrain from touching it.

Do some research and let it breathe, do you usually wear a watch?

no i do not wear a watch and thank you for a serious response.
I have been doing warm compresses on it with a wash cloth.
but i havent been in any public showers....but my friends have been using my shower...could it be from that?
Quote by dunda130

Aloe vera is good for skin, not just burns. When I was in Malaysia, I had mad bug bites all over my leg, rubbed some of the plant's jelly over it, and they were honestly gone within minutes.
Calamine lotion is basically anti-itch lotion.
Thanks for saying I'm stupid though.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
If its on your wrist, then it seems like scabies. If it starts spreading all over then for sure is. You have to treat that **** quick, or else you won't get rid of it. If it is scabies, then don't count on doctors to give you the right diagnosis. They will most likely say its some kind of dry skin condition, prescribe something that doesn't work, and then say that you're just crazy and its all in your head.
it could also be "urticaria" if thats how you spell it, ive got it myself, but then again, mine popped up in random places and looked like nettle rash

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
yeah proobably chick pox, or maybe fleas or Poision Ivy, IN all three cases enable the Healing extracts of the Calamine. or sit in a tub full of oatmeal.
It's aids. Come here, so that I may mark you.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
In all seriousness, it sounds like hives. I get random red dots on me too, but I have chronic urticaria, so thats why. Look it up on google (srsly) and see if you can find anything.
Insect or Spider bites
Poison Oak or Ivy
Chicken Pox
Acne
Ingrown hairs

Or some horrible disease that the cast of Grey's Anatomy has to cure. Enjoy Kate Walsh . . . you lucky bastard.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
dude, 1st thing you gotta go is make sure its not meningitis. It doesn't sound exactly like it, but better safe eh?

Take a clear glass and roll the edge over the rash, if the redness fades away under the glass, you're good, If not, go see a doctor. Now.
Quote by TheShubes
might be that flesh-eating ebola virus. if you start throwing up your inner organs seek help

Isn't Ebola when your guts turn to blood?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Quote by æTonyæ

why? i mean i know they are suppose to and stuff, just i want to know why, i dont actually know why it does, my girlfriends not had chicken pox yet you see...
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I get something like that. Try to get a perscription for Diflorasone Diacetate and stop wearing leather on your wrists.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum