Poll: Well, which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well, which one?
RG350DX
8 42%
RG4EXQM1
11 58%
Voters: 19.
RG350DX IMO, just because I haven't played the other one, but even though I'm not a basswood fan, I enjoyed the feel and tone of the RG350DX.
Played both, thought about buying both, would have bought the RG4EQM1, but i decided to get my rect-o-verb instead. the 350DX just isnt as good. they sound almost the same, but the 350DX wasnt as comfortable to me. Play both, its a opinion thing (as always).
Gibson Les Paul Special Faded with Evo bridge and PAF Joe neck. Mesa Boogie Rect-o-verb.
Quote by rokknrollldude
wrathlegion, i would like to shake hands

Quote by AllUrBase
I assume you're playing just open strings, so not to scratch your frets.
I tried out and liked the RG350DX but it's got an Edge III. The one I tried was brand new so you could really abuse the trem and it would come back in tune but I know in a few months that will all change. I voted the RG4EXQM1 but even that has a lic. floyd....
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Yeah, I've gotta add, save your money for somethin better, be much happier with it for a much longer time than an RG with the Edge 3, if you can afford a prestige, you will be happy that you did down the road.
I'd reccommend getting a Carvin Bolt kit. you can get one for about that amount of money, and get a better guitar. You'll have to finish and wire it your self, but that isn't very difficult. I reccommend it because you can get one with a decent bridge, or string through. Also, like a strat, it is easy to customise. Just throw in a new pickguard and you can go from SSS to HSS to HH or whatever suits your needs.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*