Page 1 of 2
This thread is here so we can all confess and move on.

I'm willing to accept that my last girlfriend was borderline hideous, and announcing that to all of you, I can now get on with my life. The persecution no longer frightens me, I dont care what the world says, I CANT CHANGE WHAT I DID.

So come hither and confess;
I DATED AN UGGO ONCE, AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO KEEP ON LIVING!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Feb 11, 2008,
Thanks to the wonders of liquor, I went to bed at 2 with a 10, and woke up at 10 with a 2.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
The question is:

Have I dated a girl?
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Nope, never an ugly girl. I did date a slightly over weight girl though for awhile but she was married to it all worked out for me in the end.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Nope!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I have done my fair share of "uggo"s over the past years. I don't really care though. Its just when they think serious about them that makes me mad.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
When drunk I got with an 'unfortunate-looking' girl. She shagged like a lynx though.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Does ugly on the inside count?

I dated an uggo and I'm not afraid to admit it!

(Who am I kidding, I don't even know what a girl looks like...)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This thread is here so we can all confess and move on.

I'm willing to accept that my last girlfriend was borderline hideous, and announcing that to all of you, I can now get on with my life. The persecution no longer frightens me, I dont care what the world says, I CANT CHANGE WHAT I DID.

So come hither and confess;
I DATED AN UGGO ONCE, AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO KEEP ON LIVING!

wow, you're nice
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
No, both girls I dated were way out of my league.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
yeah I dated an ugly beetch a while ago. about 200 lbs. nasty. i ****ed her too. IT WAS HORRIBLE.

she gave the worst head/handjobs ever. She was the only girl i knew that could make it hurt so bad.

/confessed.

The one that ISNT scribbled out.
Attachments:
gtfo.jpg
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Last edited by Your_Dad at Feb 11, 2008,
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!

Okay, I'm all for admitting to the world what I truly am, exposing my demons to my fellow men, but DEAR GOD just take my word for it, okay?! *shudder*
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I've never dated an uggo, uggo's have tried to date me, but I shot them down.
Not that I'm the best looking guy in the world, but I definetly could have do better than them.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
i did. there were 2. but now im seeing the most gorgeous girl EVER. it balances. and one of those 2 was from browntown (no offense) and she was UGH. we didnt date. just made out. grade 8. first time...
Honestly, I feel that the girl I had dated for the last year was amazingly beautiful (if a little on the skinny side), although that's open to interpretation...some people I knew thought she was attractive and some did not at all.

I broke up with her, and she gained like ten pounds, and now she has one of the nicest bodies I've seen...
Only on the inside, TS.. Only on the inside.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yup, I dated an ugly...

my friends still remind me that i forced her to wear a helmet when i introduced her to them
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
Wow, is this where the superficial ****s hang out now?

I've dated people you would consider ugly.. do I regret it? of course I ****ing don't.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

I've dated people you would consider ugly.. do I regret it? of course I ****ing don't.

lulz
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
once a fat chick because she had a car and I was bored that weekend
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by rabidguitarist

I said, "only on the inside."

Does that count as superficial?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
one thing that's wierd at our schools, mostly, if people are ugly, they don't care, you know, they act like it doesn't bother them.

at my school, people who are ugly, seem to think that they are the hottest thing since stacies mom.

there's this girl that everyone calls "horse" for obvious reasons, and yet she still thinks that the guys go crazy for her.

and to the thread, i wouldn't know, i have really wierd tastes, but aslong as i'm ok with them it doesn't matter to me.

but i have been like "check out this chick, she's hot!" and my mates would be like
"er... what is that?"
Haha, a couple of years ago when I was desperate, I decided to "date" someone I met on the internet. She told me she was thin and had D cups. Then we scheduled a meeting... turns out she was really really fat And to think I had erotic phone conversations with her!
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I can honestly say I've never been involved with a girl that wasn't hot. To be honest though, after the initial physical attraction, looks really don't matter.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i dated a pretty ugly girl once. I go for personality first, but she never talked to me when i tried to start up a conversation, so i decided to break up. I decided to call her and give her one last chance by asking her to dinner but she hung up on me. I got some messages on facebook from her new boyfriend saying that hes her new boyfriend and I need to move on. I was never informed about this. So whatever i didnt really like her anyways. Turns out she cheated on me 8 times. Shes tried to talk to me a couple of times since but i completley ignore her.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Wow because this thread isn't shallow at all...

/sarcasm
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

i didnt
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
I'm willing to accept that my last girlfriend was borderline hideous and am seeking reassurance.

Corrected?
Page 1 of 2