Hey I was wondering is anyone could teach me, or direct me to some tutorials on how to photoshop guitars and finishes.

Thanks in advanced?
I have a few ideas, but I'm just no pro at Photoshop, though willing to learn.
btw I'm using 7.
Last edited by Eunakritos at Feb 12, 2008,
Quote by Eunakritos
Hey I was wondering is anyone could teach me, or direct me to some tutorials on how to photoshop guitars and finishes.

Thanks in advanced?
But I have a few ideas, I'm just no pro at Photoshop.
btw I'm using 7.

While building up your PhotoShopping skills, play around with Kisekae: http://www.nymphusa.com/kisekae/kisekaeE1.asp

Hey, that seems pretty cool, but it's not working so well, taking forever to load.
I might try again later.
I have a vague idea how to put a design on the guitar, body seperated, however I don't know how to put it back.
This isn't really the right place to be asking something like that, try a Photoshop-specific board.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I saw people who did custom shops on guitars for people on UG, so I thought it would be appropriate to ask. Unfortunately it was a while ago that I saw the threads, so I can't ask specific users.
Haha, I found out how to do it with my previously obtained knowledge!
Anyway, this is what I did with it:

JS Series Randy Rhoads V by Jackson
Editted white with Finnish flag.
A little sloppy but this was my first attempt at doing this.
what sort of things do u want to do in photoshop??redesign the whole guitar or just add graphics on it??if u want to only but graphics on like above with the finnish flag listen open the picture u wanna add on the guitar when u put it in the guitar pic it will be in another layer then
put ur opacity of ur graphic very low so u can see the guitar parts like pickups and etc and erase the parts with the eraser then drag ur opacity bar upand if dit a good job with your eraser the results will be bretty goodi hope u understand anything
tombst0ne designs
Digital art ,CD covers,posters,anything let me now
my gallery
Quote by tombst0ne
what sort of things do u want to do in photoshop??redesign the whole guitar or just add graphics on it??if u want to only but graphics on like above with the finnish flag listen open the picture u wanna add on the guitar when u put it in the guitar pic it will be in another layer then
put ur opacity of ur graphic very low so u can see the guitar parts like pickups and etc and erase the parts with the eraser then drag ur opacity bar upand if dit a good job with your eraser the results will be bretty goodi hope u understand anything

That's exactly what I did
I already knew how to do that stuff, I was just confused about the erasing thing, untill I remembered you can change layers opacity. But thanks anyways.
I was also wondering if there's other more accurate and/or faster methods of doing this.
Last edited by Eunakritos at Feb 13, 2008,
download sketchup from google download what guitar you want off the site and then play with it all you want i think it's sketchup.google.com
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....