Wicked song, man!

I loved it.

It could use a little work to make it tighter to the beat, but aside from that.. its good. I love the flow of it.

Oh, I've got a song in my sig... check it out.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Last edited by zeroyon at Feb 11, 2008,
pretty good, the rhythm wasnt to die for but it was solid, i like the change from clean to OD, and the solo was well done

check out my youtube account on my profile if you wanna crit me back
Man that was alright.

I would slow down the clean part...it felt like you were jumping the beat a tad. It also felt like it played on one two many times.

Also rearrange the song a little it felt like I listened to 3 different songs which isnt a bad thing but it could be better.

Think about placing the solo a little earlier in the song (Somewhere past the halfway point) and then finish off with the clean sound.

Good job.
Quote by v8ko
Man that was alright.

I would slow down the clean part...it felt like you were jumping the beat a tad. It also felt like it played on one two many times.

Also rearrange the song a little it felt like I listened to 3 different songs which isnt a bad thing but it could be better.

Think about placing the solo a little earlier in the song (Somewhere past the halfway point) and then finish off with the clean sound.

Good job.

Yeah i was actaully going to borrow a friends taylor to record that clean part as acoustic. The end is going to be clean...well sorta...its ridiculously long i have to cut it down. The reason being is that i have a page and a half of lyrics for it.....ill work something out.
Quote by nevin021s
Yeah i was actaully going to borrow a friends taylor to record that clean part as acoustic. The end is going to be clean...well sorta...its ridiculously long i have to cut it down. The reason being is that i have a page and a half of lyrics for it.....ill work something out.

Nice I'll certainly give it a listen.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
Nobody realizes how repetitive music with lyrics is until they hear it without lyrics.

I got that a lot with the last instrumental I uploaded, but the verses are actually 4 bars shorter than they will be in the complete song.

I'm considering uploading instrumentals with half-length verses in the future, to keep it flowing until I'm ready to put lyrics on it.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
Nobody realizes how repetitive music with lyrics is until they hear it without lyrics.

I got that a lot with the last instrumental I uploaded, but the verses are actually 4 bars shorter than they will be in the complete song.

I'm considering uploading instrumentals with half-length verses in the future, to keep it flowing until I'm ready to put lyrics on it.

EXACTLY. ever hear the song photgraph by nickelback? thats like repetitive to the extreme...
Quote by zeroyon

True, but it wasnt till later on in the post we learned that lyrics were being added....
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
Good ****, well worth putting lyrics too. Crackin solo too, nice dual guitar, sound is very good, nice and thick. Good propulsive drums. Really good track.
Crit back if you can https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.