Wow I just bought this today (I borrowed it from a friend a while ago) and ran it through my V16. Sounds so ****ing metal. The noise gate is amazing. I didn't need to buy a noise supressor.

Who else owns it?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by md41
Wow I just bought this today (I borrowed it from a friend a while ago) and ran it through my V16. Sounds so ****ing metal. The noise gate is amazing. I didn't need to buy a noise supressor.

Who else owns it?

Owned one when i was running my solid state amp and liked it but it didn't really give me the modern sound i was looking for. And actually just got rid of it today because i wasn't using it anymore since i got the Valveking. It get pretty close to Dimes tone in pulverize so give that a try... It was a pretty fun pedal all around though..
i had one, it was awesome until i fried it with an adaptor lol. at least i got some money from selling the module cos i only had it for 3 months.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
lol, cybersex-amp...

i dont like those amps, with all the effects and so on included, except my little microcube^^
Gear:

-Epiphone SG G400

-Roland Micro Cube
Quote by H3RKI
lol, cybersex-amp...

i dont like those amps, with all the effects and so on included, except my little microcube^^

what? this thread is about a pedal...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by H3RKI
lol, cybersex-amp...

LOL watta lostkunt
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Yeah, I have one of these little monsters and I love it. I've been able to get a setting that sounds just like Trivium's Ascendancy. Probably there's only one distortion pedal as good as this one, and that's Electro-harmonix' Metal Muff.

If I had to say a thing I don't like about it, it's that you can only use it for metal. I tried to get a Bad Religion sound out of it, but it was impossible. This thing only wants to be a metalhead!
my sansamp gt-2 owns the metal muff and line6 in terms of versatility, it can get heavy distortion, as well as bluesy overdrive.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by ultrablue
it sounds digital and horrible! ergh. it's like a toy.

wow, theres a lot of people on the anti-digital bandwagon today...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.