So I'm looking at power supplies for my board, and I'm wondering if the One Spot through a power conditioner would give me the same performance as a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+. The conditioner blocks out noise, so that'd solve the one spot noise issue, right? (which I heard was very minimal)
A power conditioner is more than a noise blocker...it's probably the most critical piece of equipment you could ever own. It not only protects you from surges, but it maintains a constant voltage that your precious equipment desperately needs. If you're in a gigging band, not all places maintain a steady voltage all the time which is where the conditioner comes in. It'll keep your gear from spikes and drops which can harm them in time.

If you have the conditioner, keep it!!
You created the same thread on the harmony central forums and the second reply there explains this really good. Makes it all clear.
Quote by fretboarddragon
A power conditioner is more than a noise blocker...it's probably the most critical piece of equipment you could ever own. It not only protects you from surges, but it maintains a constant voltage that your precious equipment desperately needs. If you're in a gigging band, not all places maintain a steady voltage all the time which is where the conditioner comes in. It'll keep your gear from spikes and drops which can harm them in time.

If you have the conditioner, keep it!!

you're talking about a voltage regulator. The regular run of the mill power conditioners on the market aren't much more than glorified surge protectors.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids