Anyone now much about the Fernandes Ravelle Elite or Deluxe? I play mostly rock and classic rock stuff like Tragically Hip, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beatles. Would it work well for those styles? Also how is the neck? Is it thick or thin? I don't like the neck on the squier strat i have now find it too thin and i prefer thicker necks. The shape is a bit awkward but it looks like it would be comfortable to play sitting down. Is their anything else i should now about them?

Thanks
my friend dave has a ravelle deluxe...he plays mostly metal and loves it. the neck is a bit thicker than a strat neck but not overly thick. its kinda heavier near the bottom due to its awkward shape. and i play a lot of the styles you listed and really dont like it. its all personal prefernce i guess but id take a strat over it any day.

EDIT: and its not too comfortable to play sitting down...the heavy bottom causes need for extra support and it constantly feels like you'll drop it off you lap.

hope this helped.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Last edited by burgurhead1812 at Feb 11, 2008,
Quote by burgurhead1812
my friend dave has a ravelle deluxe...he plays mostly metal and loves it. the neck is a bit thicker than a strat neck but not overly thick. its kinda heavier near the bottom due to its awkward shape. and i play a lot of the styles you listed and really dont like it. its all personal prefernce i guess but id take a strat over it any day.

EDIT: and its not too comfortable to play sitting down...the heavy bottom causes need for extra support and it constantly feels like you'll drop it off you lap.

hope this helped.

ok thanks alot. i probably going to try out some guitars this week and se how i like them

also does anyone know how the pickups are in it(good/bad). i think they are a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and a Fernandes Sustainer in the neck
anyone else now much about the ravelle? anything else i should know?