i played around with the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser today and i really love it. However, with the $700 price tag, i dont have the money. I'm thinking about selling my epiphone les paul for the money. i need your opinions.. im torn!
The Schecter Hellraiser's a great guitar. It's up to you however if you want to sell your LP for it.

What kind of music do you like to play? What kind of amp do you have?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I would never sell a guitar, thats why i have so many, but, that's obviously up to you. If you're going to sell the LP. how much???
save up and get it
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
it depends on what model the lp is and what style you play, not to mention just your personal opinion on the aesthetics.
i got a C-1 hellraiser FR from guitar center used for 649

and fukkin love it to death i had it for about 3 weeks now so the newness is pretty much gone

and its the better than some les pauls i played
the only think i dont like about it is the screws to the back compartment are stripped hah go figure

and the floyd isnt hard to figure out after watching a youtube vid

but yeah i'd deffinately get 1 if i were u
you only paid 50 less?

Try searching on ebay if you really want it.
Go to GC, or another shop that sells used guitar but dick them down to somewhere near your price.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
you only paid 50 less?

Try searching on ebay if you really want it.
Go to GC, or another shop that sells used guitar but dick them down to somewhere near your price.

200 less

its an FR not the string through
i'm pretty sure the FR version is around $799 and string-thru is like $650
Quote by NGMF-Sam
the only think i dont like about it is the screws to the back compartment are stripped hah go figure

hey man, did you strip them trying to get them out, or were they stripped from the factory? I'm pretty sure Schecter will ship you out some new screws if they were stripped already. I've dealt with their customer support, and they were excellent IME.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids