Ok, that kid that was saying he was going to have the greatest album ever had me thinking. It would be cool if the people's bands on here (the best say 12 tracks) would all be compiled on one album. I mean I doubt any label would take it seriously but it would be seriously bad ass. Who else agrees. Do any of you think this would be slightly possible?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I dont know if I know what you mean
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
thats actually a good idea.
UG has talent!!
Although the pit isnt the best forum to find it hahahahaha
Quote by Ez0ph
I dont know if I know what you mean

hes saying that people from the various bands on here put their best song on an album with songs from other bands on here
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Would it be good?
Yes

Would it get a deal?
Maybe

Would it get a deal, knowing it was compiled on a guitar website?
No
Is there a mod on? I'm wondering if not get a deal then maybe do a monthly thing of like top ten songs and we could download it for our own listening like a top ten of the month or whatever.
Quote by killedbyaspork
hes saying that people from the various bands on here put their best song on an album with songs from other bands on here

Oh thats actually pretty cool

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Teh Aidz?

That too
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I am SO pissed off that I had to miss the flaming in that thread.

Anyway.. Can I be the kazoo player, please?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I am SO pissed off that I had to miss the flaming in that thread.

Anyway.. Can I be the kazoo player, please?

No its not us making one band as much as I'd hate to say it I'm thinking a NOW esque album but the better songs off of the UG bands.
I am sorry but the Ultimate Album has already been made.

Ron Jarzombek has done it. Sorry. Blotted Science - The Machinations of Dementia.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I agree

It would be pretty cool. Not really a record deal kinda thing, just a best of UG with maybe a prize for best band of the year...

Omg....The UG Grammy Awards! Lol
Quote by tayroar
No its not us making one band as much as I'd hate to say it I'm thinking a NOW esque album but the better songs off of the UG bands.

F that, I'm guesting on every last song.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
F that, I'm guesting on every last song.

If he ^ gets to guest I am guesting as well.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Yes lets do it. If you need somebody with awesome photoshop skills to make the album cover....... don't come to me. But I'm sure somebody here could do a kickass job at making the album cover. Any takers?
Quote by guitarnoobie
Yes lets do it. If you need somebody with awesome photoshop skills to make the album cover....... don't come to me. But I'm sure somebody here could do a kickass job at making the album cover. Any takers?

I would offer, and I have photoshop skills, but I won't ever do it so it won't get done. Besides I would be much to busy being on every song.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by guitarnoobie

I'll do it, I love photoshop. Just tell me what you want it to look like
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by i have to pee
If he ^ gets to guest I am guesting as well.

No way, dude. You ain't stealin' my glory.
Quote by vintage x metal