Heres my band Dracula Mountain. We're influenced by video games and many other epic things. Please, enjoy.

p.s. if you like harmoniez, you'll really enjoy this!

Dracula Mountain
He's a Pirate
Last edited by Zrobusa at Feb 12, 2008,
...... ... .... Video games?..... when you make a serious band thats not a waste of time then come back.
don't name your band after a lightning bolt song if you can't live up to the awesomeness of the song.
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
u know what? Most of the time I genuinely hate that type of music, but something in this stuff is really creative, interesting and something else lol.

great work. i really enjoyed it.
Quote by Techtonic
...... ... .... Video games?..... when you make a serious band thats not a waste of time then come back.

thats a really nice and open minded thing to say, thanks. ill make sure to come back when im really ready.
He's a Pirate
Quote by james975
u know what? Most of the time I genuinely hate that type of music, but something in this stuff is really creative, interesting and something else lol.

great work. i really enjoyed it.

Thats awesome. Im really glad that even though you hate this kind of stuff you actually gave it a listen. Thanks man.
He's a Pirate
Quote by Zrobusa
thats a really nice and open minded thing to say, thanks. ill make sure to come back when im really ready.

Well, if you want to make your band look like a joke than go ahead.There are bands of on this site that put their blood, sweat, and tears into their music and band and then you come in....."Our influences are xbox....." You seriously want me you spend my time telling you how I think of your song even though you take yourselves as a joke? If I was going to tell you the truth about how I feel about your band and song I would probably be perma-banned.

have a good night sir, NO WAY!
Quote by Techtonic
Well, if you want to make your band look like a joke than go ahead.There are bands of on this site that put their blood, sweat, and tears into their music and band and then you come in....."Our influences are xbox....." You seriously want me you spend my time telling you how I think of your song even though you take yourselves as a joke? If I was going to tell you the truth about how I feel about your band and song I would probably be perma-banned.

have a good night sir, NO WAY!

To be honest with you dude, i'm really not going to argue with you. You have every right to think my music is a joke just because i base it off of video games, but who are you to say I dont shed the blood sweat and tears to write this music? Should I be writing songs about how much I hate my life and all the pain I have in it? Or maybe about all the bitches I sleep with, how about that? Anything but videogames!

And yes, i seriously do want you to spend the time to listen to my song because music is subjective. Do you think there is only one style of music out there? Seeing as if you've never heard of any other video game bands, I wonder what other music out there you'd be surprised to hear. I can guarantee you any true musician, whether they be a punk, rapper, metalhead, polka dancer, classical violinist, etc. would appreciate every type of music because thats what music is, its a form of self expression. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT!

I cant tell if you're just trying to get attention or if you really mean what you're saying, but I would really suggest that you take a look at yourself as a musician. Check out some things you wouldnt normally like. Look at that guy who commented below you who said he hates this kind of music but I actually enjoyed Dracula Mountain. Im not saying this to get you to like me, but just think about what you're saying when you tell me I don't put time into this because its influenced by video games.
He's a Pirate
Quote by Zrobusa
To be honest with you dude, i'm really not going to argue with you. You have every right to think my music is a joke just because i base it off of video games, but who are you to say I dont shed the blood sweat and tears to write this music? Should I be writing songs about how much I hate my life and all the pain I have in it? Or maybe about all the bitches I sleep with, how about that? Anything but videogames!

And yes, i seriously do want you to spend the time to listen to my song because music is subjective. Do you think there is only one style of music out there? Seeing as if you've never heard of any other video game bands, I wonder what other music out there you'd be surprised to hear. I can guarantee you any true musician, whether they be a punk, rapper, metalhead, polka dancer, classical violinist, etc. would appreciate every type of music because thats what music is, its a form of self expression. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT!

I cant tell if you're just trying to get attention or if you really mean what you're saying, but I would really suggest that you take a look at yourself as a musician. Check out some things you wouldnt normally like. Look at that guy who commented below you who said he hates this kind of music but I actually enjoyed Dracula Mountain. Im not saying this to get you to like me, but just think about what you're saying when you tell me I don't put time into this because its influenced by video games.

I'm sure that video games are more important than genocides happening in Africa don't you think?I appreciate every type of music that is trying to have a message behind it and please tell me what is your message? Nintendo makes wiis?I don't think you need to talk about "how your life is bad"... I'm just saying that have a message or a statement behind your music that is meaningful towards lives of people.Cause what i hear is just nothing of the such out of the music from you.I'm not sure how old you are as a musican but there is a time were you need to stand up as a "real" musician and say "Hey, look at all them problems that the world is having and look we are trying to fix it." but you know what who I'm I to say anything.You can continue to make songs about video game and I will continue making songs about the real issues the world is having and do something about.

I hope you are successful with the band and I hope you have the best success you can.
hey man, i think it sounds pretty good, the harmonies are sweet...keep it up! to everyone naysaying you because of your influences, all i have to say is: "to each his own"
Gear

ESP EC1000 Deluxe
Modded Fender Strat w/EMG 81
Schecter Hellraiser
Marshall Mode 4 Stack (For Sale)
Blue/Chrome Krank Revolution Stack

Check out my band?